Format: Audio CD|Change

on 18 January 2009
This CD contains a good selection of well known Nursery Rhymes, which are essentially sung to their traditional tunes, however they have been "arranged" and produced to the extent that you can't really sing along. If a child were learn from this CD they would have trouble joining in with sing-songs at school etc. All that said, if you're particularly looking for a Blues version of Old King Cole(!!!) then this is the CD for you.
on 19 February 2009
I bought this Cd for my baby 2month daughter. we have listened to it a couple of times,she does enjoy listening to it, but may be a little to young to appreciate the songs, but Iam sure she will when she older!But even If she doesn't at the moment, it has brought memories of my favourite nursery rhymes back and I enjoy listing and singing along to them! would defnitely recommend this cd to a friend.
on 6 April 2009
My 4 month old daughter and I just love this CD....all the nursey rhymes have been 'modernised' and are pretty funky...we find it great to dance to...much better than the boring old tunes. Once you have become used to the new melodies it is easy to sing along, the words are the same. A great new slant on old tunes.
on 13 October 2010
Not the best CD I've come across - not really sung in a manner that is appealing to children in my opinion - my almost one year old much prefers her CD that is sung by other children! Some dodgy 80s style synthesised music in the middle too! I know kids respond well to repeats but it does get a bit much and I turned it off half way through. Also didn't like that they don't always use the 'traditional' tune. However, for £3 can hardly complain but The baby einstein sing and play is a much better album for only an extra 98p!!
on 9 September 2010
I bought this cd for my great nephew, to keep the traditional nursery rhymes going, it was the ideal CD for him.
on 31 March 2013
Quite good, but they repeat them too many times. If they had not repeated them so often , they could have added more nursery rhymes.
on 17 January 2011
I love this CD - all the old fshioned nursery rhymes are here - great for the little ones to sing, dance and march to!!
on 4 January 2012
This CD was not pleasant to hear and the words were not clear and cannot understand what they were singing.. and my son did not like it.. had to buy one more CD again..
on 28 December 2014
Expected this to be more of a singalong CD but there were more classical versions with saprano type vocals. My daugther lost interest after only a few songs
on 3 March 2013
Very good as introduction to Nursery Rhymes and the associated Rythmn for young Babies continuing until 5 years old and beyond.