5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says
I use it for ashtanga yoga, so my hands and feet don't slide on the mat while holding poses. You don't need a lot of it and it absorbs quickly. It also doesn't leave marks, as long as u wait to touch your clothes until after it dries. One application usually lasts me through an hour and a half session no problem.
Published on 18 May 2010 by N. Svirydzenka

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad
Chalk is good for grip but does transfer to equipment and clothes which can be difficult in commercial gym environments.
Published 3 months ago by Jamie Salter

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is says, 18 May 2010
N. Svirydzenka (UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 19 Sep 2010
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
I use this stuff when I'm training with kettlebells. It's works brilliant. Better than chalk in that there's no mess, and seems to really last. However, it does take some effort to wash off but I suppose that's testimony to how effective it is. I'd recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Provides Grip, 19 Nov 2009
Ally P (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
I bought this chalk to use for my pole dancing classes in order to get a better grip on the pole during the more difficult moves. It is excellent at this and minimises the sweat on your hands to ensure a secure hold. You do need to reapply it every so often but its much better than traditional chalk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding!, 10 Mar 2012
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
This enabled me to set an easy deadlift PB by 5kg. Leaves little mess and should be in the kit bag of anyone who wants to lift heavy weight.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 6 Dec 2010
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
Great item to have in your gym bag when lifting heavy weights, i have manged to increase my lifting strenghth with the added grip the chalk gives.Lasts ages aswel!

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective but can be a bit messy, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
I use this product for my pole dancing training as I sweat a lot during (any) exercise so was experiencing problems keeping a grip on the pole when doing inversions. This product works pretty well though it is a little bit on the messy side as it dries 'chalky' (not clear) and leaves some residue on clothes/pole. I know some people have said that one 'dose' will last through a class but I found it does need topping up but as I said, I do sweat a lot!

Good value for the price though as I think the 250ml bottle will last you a while.

There is an alternative product which is a clear liquid and dries clear on your hands which I want to try out as well to see which works/lasts best for me but I'm not sure what the name of that is so can't suggest it here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
This stuff is great, my deadlift has gone up 10% since I started using it. It's easy to apply, mess free, and contrary to what other reviewers have said, washes off easily with soap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 28 Dec 2013
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
I bought this for heavy duty weight lifting. I never really had major grip problems so I never used chalk before, but I felt with a tighter grip my lifts could only improve, so I turned to liquid chalk.

Ignore the negative reviews - this product is brilliant. You only need a 10p coin sized amount, it dries in less than two minutes, and it keeps your hands nice and dry. Since using it I've been able to grip the bar harder and more securely, my technique has improved, and I've gotten much stronger. It's also made it more comfortable to grip the barbell. It washes off your hands and clothes quite easily. During longer workouts you do sometimes need to reapply it, but at two or three workouts a week the bottle lasts me over six months. The only downside is that it leaves small white flakes everywhere - but training with weights is supposed to be a messy business!

Highly recommended. I won't train without it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very little residue, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
I use this to improve my grip when deadlifting. Very little mess, and you don't need to use alot of it. I did need to reapply a small amount between sets, but overall it is a good product as well as being very convenient to carry with you to the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Class, 22 Jun 2012
This review is from: Liquid Chalk - 250ml (Misc.)
A really good product; without the mess of traditional chalk. Well worth a try for powerlifting, or any type of lifting.

Liquid Chalk - 250ml