5.0 out of 5 stars HUMAX LGB19DZT, 17 Feb 2008
This review is from: Humax LGB19DZT 19" LCD HD TV (Electronics)
The picture is actually of the LGB19DTT. The LGB19DZT is the model with an active speaker system. I use this TV to play on the xbox 360 the picture and sound is excellent.

The built in digital freeview is great, and is much quicker to operate/change channels etc. I also like the way that the TV/Radio stations are separated. The best bit about the digital TV is that if you know what program you want to watch but don't know what station or time it is on it has a find function!

Overall a great small panel TV irecommend the model/brand to everyone!

Main features

Contrast > 1000:1 (instead of 800:1 on DTT)
Power > 2x8 watts
TRU SURROUND XT
1x HDMI
1x SCART

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 6 May 2008
This review is from: Humax LGB19DZT 19" LCD HD TV (Electronics)
I had not heard about Humax products but I was looking for a freeview recorder and their PVR-9200T seemed to fit the bill with twin tuners that record 2 programs and let you watch a previous recording all at the same time. It is the best electronic item I have ever purchased and 3 of my friends have also purchased the same model.So when I wanted a new TV I looked on the Humax web site and found the LGB-19DZT and purchased it with some confidence (3 year warranty)and it has been excellent. When I change my main TV set I will probably buy a Humax with a built in PVR recorder.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, 21 Aug 2008
Ms. C. A. Lanzalaco (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Humax LGB19DZT 19" LCD HD TV (Electronics)
I have this tv with the speaker system at the bottom. I received the Humax as a present and I think it's great. The sound system is very effective and clear. The quality of the picture is amazing. I sometimes find the buttons on the remote a bit too small and the remote a bit too large. I would have prefered it smaller. Having the freeview built in is very convenient. Very slim and oerfect for attaching to a wall bracket - which I hope to do soon. On the speaker system there is a digital clock which is on when the tv is off.

Humax LGB19DZT 19" LCD HD TV