5.0 out of 5 stars What a life saver
Well having been quoted £70+ for an import from USA I was very pleased to find this item readily available on Amazon. It works perfectly at a fraction of the price. Thanks
Published on 5 Oct. 2011 by Julia

1.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of seller packaging
Published on 29 May 2011 by M. Lynn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What a life saver, 5 Oct. 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of seller packaging, 29 May 2011
M. Lynn (Herne Hill, SE24) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
The bulb arrived 3 days after ordering which was excellent to see however the packaging for this item consisted solely of a jiffy bag. The seller had not even bothered to wrap the bag around the light bulb so not surprisingly the light bulb arrived broken. I have been in contact with the seller on this and they are not been very good with dealing with this. I am constantly amazed how sellers (not just this one, Amazon.co.uk has been just as bad) cannot seem to pack their items with sufficient padding to protect items that get put though the couriers.

I have asked them several times to send out a replacement without any joy so I have had to file an A-Z claim with Amazon. My personal recommendation would be to avoid this seller. This sort of service/experience is what puts me off buying online.

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what is says on the tin, 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
It's a bulb... It illuminates my fridge as expected for a fraction of the prices elsewhere... Spot on.

Only minor criticism is that the packing wasn't that sturdy for a glass object but, it fairness it did arrive unscathed and seems fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
I bought this as my light was out for almost 4 years. I never thought about replacing it as I didn't know what I was looking for. I am very much a city girl and am learning to do things on my own. Very pleased with the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good service and product, 30 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
Glad to find this bulb at a reasonable cost - our local electrical shop quoted a silly price then recommended we search online! Good product, sent very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars identical as the original lamp, 8 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
This lamp is identical as the original one that I needed to replace, this offer was much better then one on the Whirpool web site. Very happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars light bulb, 29 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
Now when I open the fridge door their is light. Some times I try to open the door really fast to see if I can beat the light but it always wins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
Good value for money, will buy again when another is needed much cheaper than buying through Whirlpool, would recommend to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Whirlpool fridge lamp, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
The product was perfect it fitted well and the bulb light was bright just like the original. I would recommend it to anyone 👍

5.0 out of 5 stars Whirlpool Fridge lamp, 7 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Whirlpool 481213428078 Refrigerator Light Fitting (Misc.)
I was wondering where to get the above lamp from and I searched in Amazon - I found it and it fits well and still going well.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›