on 3 March 2009
The buttons and wheel are really nice - the wheel is really firm with even motion and doesn't scroll accidentally when you want to click it. The other buttons feel very high quality too.

The problem is that I don't like my mouse to be ultra sentitive, and this one can only be that. A slight twitch moves the cursor all the way across the screen. I turned the sensitivity down to a comfortable level and now if I make a fast movement the cursor can't keep up because the sensor doesn't register the full movement.

I also noticed a slight latency to movement which I haven't noticed with any other mouse ever.

I just bought this mouse and I'm going to replace it with something else, preferably a non-laser model.
on 28 May 2011
I bought this mouse a few days ago. It works fine on my Windows 7 and Ubuntu 11.04. I don't see any problems so far and it has good functionality with world of warcraft keybindings.