4.0 out of 5 stars Decent mouse
I bought this mouse a few days ago. It works fine on my Windows 7 and Ubuntu 11.04. I don't see any problems so far and it has good functionality with world of warcraft keybindings.
Published on 28 May 2011 by Dim

The buttons and wheel are really nice - the wheel is really firm with even motion and doesn't scroll accidentally when you want to click it. The other buttons feel very high quality too.

Published on 3 Mar. 2009 by D. Laurie

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice buttons. Too sensitive and can't keep up with big movements., 3 Mar. 2009
D. Laurie - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trust Laser Mouse MI-6950R (Accessory)

The problem is that I don't like my mouse to be ultra sentitive, and this one can only be that. A slight twitch moves the cursor all the way across the screen. I turned the sensitivity down to a comfortable level and now if I make a fast movement the cursor can't keep up because the sensor doesn't register the full movement.

I also noticed a slight latency to movement which I haven't noticed with any other mouse ever.

I just bought this mouse and I'm going to replace it with something else, preferably a non-laser model.

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent mouse, 28 May 2011
This review is from: Trust Laser Mouse MI-6950R (Accessory)

Trust Laser Mouse MI-6950R