on 6 March 2012
This is nothing more than a booklet that would be included when purchasing a food processor. A total rip off for charging £9.15 including postage. Also very outdated.
on 13 January 2013
Astonished me with the number and range of recipes. Use it all the time now - not just when I want to chop an onion.!! Really good. JH
on 7 February 2013
Excellent product well and the right price, thanks. I could not have bought one on the high street at such good value.
on 5 June 2013
Not what I was expecting, and now superceeded by better books. Tr another product, with more up to date recipes.
on 26 February 2015
This book does have some useful recipes but it is very small and definitely overpriced. The recipe books included with Kenwood products at no cost have generally been much better.
on 27 February 2013
The best I can say is its ok.what I paid for.would have liked a bit more colour and seems very old fashioned
on 13 October 2014
a bit disappointed with the "Kenwood" name not producing something a bit more comprehensive
on 28 October 2014
Small book, we expected a bigger book for that price
on 17 September 2014