5.0 out of 5 stars back from the dead
I loved the little Kenwood mini chopper gizmo. i used it for everything. After about 6 years of brutal use, the plastic bit inside the blade spindle gave out. I mended it and it went on for another year or so with an epoxy paste mend. The motor was and is still good. Then the mend bit the dust, grinding brazil nuts.!!!. Heartbroken, i put the entire machine out for the...
Published 11 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Quick
Fits machine perfectly. Shame I only needed the lid but had to order new blade as well! However, speedily delivered, well packaged and does what it is supposed to. Prevented having to buy a new machine though pricey in comparison to new machine costs.
Published 4 months ago by kgb73

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Item, 6 Jan 2013
This review is from: Kenwood mini chopper CH180 Blade/lid assembly (Kitchen & Home)
I managed to drop the lid of my Kenwood minichopper, which caused the lug to break off making the machine inoperable. It is impossible to buy the lid without the chopping part as the machine has been modified, apparently, so you need to buy both the lid and cutter. However, they both fitted the machine and it now works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement, 3 Jan 2013
I managed to shred the plastic on my last blade trying to cut up some nuts which was a bit beyond its capabilities. The reaplcement blade and lid fitted perfectly and the chopper is as good as new. Saved me a few quid.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement mini-chopper blade., 15 Dec 2012
My other blade broke and as I use my mini-chopper for chopping nuts, glace cherries, and dates a lot I needed a replacement. I can use it again now.

5.0 out of 5 stars exactly what I needed!, 24 Oct 2012
I was ready to bin my chopper as a plastic bit of the lid was chipped but to my relief,I found this,perfect fit,quick delivery and most importantly,still cheap enough to be bought as a spare part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 Sep 2014
Arrived very quickly and just what I needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 1 Aug 2014