5.0 out of 5 stars Electrolux belt
Having purchased other so called replacement belts i ordered a genuine Electrolux replacement and found no slipping issues or stretching as with the replacement inferiors.Stick with the genuine replacement it pays in the long run.
Published on 14 May 2011 by pinochio

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful
Published on 13 April 2013 by Sebastian Palmer

5.0 out of 5 stars Electrolux belt, 14 May 2011
This review is from: Electrolux 345433007 Genuine Zanussi Vacuum Cleaner Drive Belts, Pack of 2 (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 13 April 2013
Sebastian Palmer "sebuteo" (Cambridge, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Having got used to receiving stuff from Amazon PDQ, even when ordered using 'free super saver', usually within 3-5 days (and I continue to buy more than perhaps I ought to via Amazon, as it's so damnably easy, and usually the cheapest option), having had to wait two weeks for these has been a little annoying. Esp. so as its a vacuum-cleaner that needed fixing, and we have a very fluffy moggy who seems to shed his own body weight in hair on a daily basis.

Having borrowed a vacuum-cleaner from a friendly neighbour a couple of times, it's a relief to have these replacement belts - literally just fitted 10 minutes before writing this - and so far, so good. Electrolux and their 'authorised service centres' were fairly awful: all their service centre recommendations were either closed, wrong numbers, didn't service Electrolux any more, or simply didn't answer our calls.

In retrospect though, and if/when we need more belts (there are two in a pack, so I hope that's not for a long while, pref. never!) I might order them from Electrolux directly, they ask a bit more, but perhaps they'd arrive a bit quicker. Anyhoo... Now they're here, they're fitted, and our vacuum-cleaner works, so we're pretty happy. £5 on parts and a few minutes work (let's gloss over the wait) certainly beats forking out for a new machine.

UPDATE: My original 4 star review is coming down to just three stars, because within a month of fitting one of these belts I needed to fit another. And I've now had to order another set and fit a third replacement belt. So, whilst these belts do the job, they appear to be not a very durable part. it's a good job they're pretty cheap!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star item - simply belting., 24 Jan. 2011
This belt makes the rotating brush on our cleaner spin round with a speed and efficiency not seen in many months. Long live the belt, may you make many more people's lives easier and more convenient.

5.0 out of 5 stars belt, 17 Feb. 2011
J. GRAHAM - See all my reviews
had problems with getting belts,others were either to small or large these are the correct belts and work very well,had no problems with belt slip,good product and speedy delivery THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Drive belt, 29 Oct. 2012
I. Gallagher (Cumbria, England) - See all my reviews
The drive belt arrived in record time. Great! But when we unpacked it it seemed way too small. We checked all the relevant numbers on the vacuum cleaner and on the packaging. All were correct. We then tried to get the drive belt on and I must say that if it had not been for some serious male muscle our vacuum cleaner would still not be working. It is still in use now but I expect it to snap any day. Good job that there are two drive belts in the packet. So no fault with the distributor, they delivered as fast as they could. And I live in the Highlands! But I am reasonably sure that the makers(vacuum or drive belt) got their sizes wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 26 Mar. 2014
These 2 zanussi / electrolux belts are made of a good quality rubber, they fit very well, and at the price they represent great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Mar. 2013
This arrived promptly, packed well, and fitted no problem at all. Will use this company again and would recomend to anyone to use them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsey Electrolux belt, 21 Feb. 2013
I bought this product as the belt on my electrolux upright hoover had snapped. I decided on this product as it is an original electrolux product. Good thing there are two belts in the pack, as the first belt snapped as soon as i fitted it and started the hoover. The second belt is holding out but not sure how long for. Very disappointed in the quality of these so called original belts. I should be able to get free replacements, I wonder?

5.0 out of 5 stars belt, 28 Sept. 2011
We were pleased to receive this item as we had looked in various shops and was unable to purchase this. When we did see one it was much more expensive and it would have to be ordered and would take 14days. When I checked on the Amazon site I was delighted to see .that you had this item in stock and the price was just right

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 30 Dec. 2010
What can I say about vacuum cleaner belts? Not something I buy too often and I have no idea how these compare to any others. But I fitted one a few weeks ago and it's fine. There's a spare and they arrived quickly. Ohh and they were pretty cheap too. So all in all am very happy with these.