5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent walking stick
Published on 23 Sep 2011 by Jenwoody

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what it says on the label
Seems OK however no matter what it says on the label it DOES NOT have soft anti shock system Disappointing
Published 2 months ago by Yorkshireman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent walking stick, 23 Sep 2011
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
I need a walking stick when walking any distance and this one really does the job and only half the price of a similar walking stick I owned previously. I had only had it a week when I left it behind on a bench! I have immediately ordered another one as I was so bereft. It looks smart, is light to carry, has a comfortable handle and a sturdy carrying strap. Easy to collapse, and set at height required. I thoroughly recommend this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy in the hand, 10 Aug 2011
Ulrike Kluge "dara" (UK staffs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
can be used as treking pole (up to 1.40 m) or as support pole (but without Anti shock!)
Got it for my dad who has problems with the knees and the hip - he finally goes walking again :) success

5.0 out of 5 stars walking made better., 26 Dec 2012
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
it tightens up so easy,so handy and great to use.the best walking stick i ever used, and worth ever penny,and would remmend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Trekmates Wanderer Walking Pole/Stick, 7 Oct 2012
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
I bought this pole/stick because on my recent back injury. It has helped me tremendously in balancing and supporting myself when walking
at a reasonably quick pace. It has the advantage of converting it into a trekking pole for slightly rough terrain. The quality is very good with a nice appearance. The cork handle is stylish and has a good grip. I have no hesitation in recommending this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pole., 7 April 2013
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
What's not to like about this pole, I bought it as a second pole and it is amazing quality I need a pole to aid my walking and I find it is great to use and the handle iscomfortable in the hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further, 11 April 2011
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
This is all you need from a walking pole. Sturdy, light, collapsible to fit in your case, fully extendable with your chosen length secured by two twist grips, comfortable cork handle that offers both ski and walking- stick grips, tungsten tip for hard ground, rubber cap and cuff for soft. Coupled with a delivery time less than it takes to write Trekmates - this is a winner!

4.0 out of 5 stars walking pole, 15 July 2013
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
if you are in to walking this is a must , strong well made and the cork handle adds to the comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Best poles I have ever had, 14 April 2013
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
Been walking for years and tried many poles. The cork handle &' walking stick' style is so versatile. I use the poles as normal during ascent & then use the tops when descending & it is so easy & transfers so much load off my knees into the shoulders. All my mates now have these too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not perfect, 23 April 2014
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
Product pretty much what I wanted, but when used as walking stick (rather than pole) handle is a little small for my rather large hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and has a nice feel., 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Trekmates WAnderer Walking Pole - Black, One Size (Sports)
One niggle that might disappoint others. The attached label states that the pole has a soft anti-shock system, but it doesn't have any anti-shock system. In one shop (not this one) the staff were convinced it had and tried to demonstrate what wasn't there.

Not a problem for me because I knew about it, I like the handle and fitted the shock system from one of my other poles (bits are often interchangeable at this level).

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›