5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
Beautiful, easy to use & takes my large dinner plates.

INTERNAL measurements Width 11", Depth 11", Height 8.25" in centre.

Hope this helps, as when I was buying, I needed the internal dimensions but they weren't given, so I had to take a chance, but glad I did.
Published on 8 April 2010 by jeremy hardy

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it performs.
First thing that attracted me to this product was the name,
I had owned a Daewoo microwave prior to buying this one &
it had proved to be an excellent quality machine with a well
built feel which lasted for 7 years.
Oh dear! How things have changed....
The door on this machine is highly polished plastic which
shows EVERY finger mark & surface...
Published on 18 Dec 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 8 April 2010
This review is from: Daewoo KOR8A0R Touch Control Solo Microwave Oven, 800 Watt, 23 Litre - Black (Kitchen & Home)
Beautiful, easy to use & takes my large dinner plates.

INTERNAL measurements Width 11", Depth 11", Height 8.25" in centre.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very happy with it, 28 July 2009
Giorgio (London, Greater London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Well, what a bargain! It came in mint conditions, and it also has a nice little power saving feature, when not in use press STOP and it will switch off completely. I haven't had a MW for quite a few years but I don't remember such feature on any other ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, good looks and does what it says, 1 Jan 2010
trishthedish (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
We purchased this microwave oven to mainly do jacket potatoes and heat up the odd thing in the winter. I'm not a big fan of microwaves and having mananaged without one for about four years, we didn't want or need to splash out on a expensive model to only use it very infrequently. As it happens, we have turned out to use it a bit more than we thought - its great for softening potatoes and other veg before putting them to roast in the oven, cutting down the time and the energy required. The facilities are certainly more than we would ever use, but may get around to it slowly. It actually seems to be more efficient and reliable than the last more expensive model we had and it certainly sturdier. What is really surprising for the modest price of it is how fantastic it looks! We have have had guests go off and buy one afterwards, simply because they were impressed at how sexy it looks. The black casing does add an expensive air to the kitchen and its much, much easier to keep clean, and far less clinical and hard looking. I would say that for the money this is an excellantly designed product, for both looks and operation it would be hard to beat, even at a much higher price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo KOR8AOR 23L 800W Oven Black, 1 Sep 2010
Forester (Blidworth, Notts) - See all my reviews
Bought this microwave after reading and comparing umpteen reviews on different sites. This is my standard practice particularly when buying anything electrical. I find Amazon invaluable in this respect and generally end up buying from here.
I wanted something no smaller than the old one (23Litre) which narrowed the field somewhat. I wanted one to defrost, reheat and only occasionally cook. A grill was not required. I was immediately attracted to the Daewoo both for its looks and the Amazon price.It seemed to fit the bill perfectly and I would have expected to pay quite a lot more for it. Delivery was, as usual, immediate and on seeing it in the flesh as it were, I found it even classier looking than the picture. It has proved very easy to use without reference to the instructions and is not burdened with a multitude of programmes I would probably never use. The ones that it has are spot on and easily understood. The automatic defrost mode (meat, poultry etc)does so to perfection. Nit-picking, it does not seem quite as wide inside as my old one.It takes a large dinner plate but not quite a large oval casserole dish. It is certainly a lot quieter. Another advantage is that it has no top vents so if space is an issue, you can stand something not too heavy on top of it.
All in all, it is a quality, exceptional value-for-money product and I would most certainly recommend it to anyone considering an oven in this category. It is my first Daewoo product but, on the strength of this, will probably not be my last. Well done Daewoo!

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks better than it performs., 18 Dec 2010
First thing that attracted me to this product was the name,
I had owned a Daewoo microwave prior to buying this one &
it had proved to be an excellent quality machine with a well
built feel which lasted for 7 years.
Oh dear! How things have changed....
The door on this machine is highly polished plastic which
shows EVERY finger mark & surface scratches are inevitable
(mine was already scratched when I took it out of the box).
Whilst cooking or heating anything mine vibrates & rattles
like hell.
Another thing to note is that you cannot see inside the oven
when things are cooking,yes it lights up but not enough to see
through the dark plastic door,so if anything's about to boil
over in your nice shiny new oven you won't know about it until
you open the door.
On the upside Daewoo are not being greedy with the price but I'd
rather pay another 20 for a better made machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo Microwave Oven, 15 Dec 2009
John Devine "Der Dritte Mann" (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Bought this in November to replace my Proline which had rendered good and faithful service for over twenty years, but which had been showing the signs of old age, slowing down gradually over the last few years. The Daewoo arrived a couple of days after I ordered it - very good service. Setting it up was a breeze, and within a couple of minutes we were ready to go. I bought it to go with my new monochrome kitchen - lots of black units, and it fits in perfectly and looks very stylish and modern. I use a microwave mostly for reheating meals and defrosting, so this just fitted the bill for me. It has a 23 litre capacity, however it has a small footprint and sits unobtrusively in my kitchen. One slight annoyance is that when it has finished cooking it beeps to let you know and then repeats the beep at 30 second intervals until the door is opened, but it is only a very minor gripe. In operation it is very quiet and cooks food quickly and efficiently, and all in all is an excellent machine which I would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 5 Sep 2009
M. Cullen "madammim" (London UK) - See all my reviews
very smart looking microvave, delievery promt, easy to use, excellent value for money,your getting a expensive product for the price of a value cheap one and trust me I have checked out many online this is def the best i've had,hope this review will help if you are a bit hard up on cash and want value and stlye for your money,Michele, London UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy microwave, 24 Mar 2010
C. L. Tinker (Blyth,Northumberland) - See all my reviews
I had ordered another Daewoo microwave(stainless steel) from Asda but when I got the product it did not match the description. Which now I'm pleased about as this was my my second choice, once received would have definately been my 1st choice. For a start it looks good. Bonus it is very easy to use. I set time without even reading the manual. You can display the time if you wish which is in red. Once the microwave has done your cooking it will beep to advise, if you don't open the door it will repeat to let you know. Also when the door is open the light doesn't stay on which is good for venting the microwave. Would defo recommend this microwave. Well worth the money & Amazon were good with the delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daewoo korbaor 800w 23 litre solo microwave black, 31 Jan 2010
Mr. Christopher Hemming (England.) - See all my reviews
Bought this microwave to replace a Panasonic.I have had this Daewoo for over a month,so time to find the good and bad points.My wife said she likes the bleep to say it's ready,it also reminds you if you forgot you left something in,(clever). It cooks BETTER than the Panasonic which cost 4 times as much when I bought it.Prices have come down a lot since then.The Panasonic would do more things,but my wife never used them.BAD points (none),does everything it says.I think you pay extra for the name.WOULD BUY AGAIN.

1.0 out of 5 stars seemed good at first, 11 Jan 2012
Paul (Plymouth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:16 Mins

The Daeweoo microwave oven looked smart at first, works fine, good controls. However after less than 18 months most of the paint on the inside has flaked off - looks very tatty now so am disappointed. Planning to buy a stainless steel microwave now to replace.

I recommend you avoid buying this item.

Daewoo state:

"I am sorry to hear that you have experienced a "paint peeling" problem with your Daewoo Microwave Oven. I would like to assure you that all our products are factory quality controlled before distribution, and we do not have any design or manufacturing faults with any of our microwave ovens.

I can confirm that "paint peeling" can occur in any microwave oven that has an enamel interior cavity. We have tested many ovens over the last 15 years with this fault, and on each occasion it has been proved that the cause is due to the liquid condensation not being wiped dry from the cavity well underneath the glass plate after each use. If this does not get wiped dry after each use then the weight of the food on the plate pressing down on the rotating ring means that when the wheels of the rotating ring run through the moisture it causes friction, and ultimately the enamel to start lifting and coming away. In order to repair the oven it would require a replacement interior cavity, which is an expensive repair, and would not prove to be cost-effective. "

I pointed out that this does not explain rust on the door. I also do not think the instruction manual says you have to wipe the area under the turntable every time you use the oven.

I await their response.