on 15 April 2011
1st time I've ever been compelled to write a review about something - it is FANTASTIC value. Bought it for a Bjorn Again/Abba night and it was perfect. Only saw one other person dressed in it and he was about 10 (he had a mini version on) and I'm 40. I wore tracksuit bottoms under the trousers as they're pretty thin but honestly, you can't go wrong with this purchase. Also washes up surprisingly well - can definitely vouch for this. Let's just say, I drank rather a lot at the concert and the outfit took the brunt of things when I went out in the fresh air.

Really... it's brilliant. Buy it!
on 1 October 2011
Great product considering the price etc, does just what is needed when you are invited to a Hippie Party. The item seems to be classified as a toy, which I would dispute, obviously it is not a serious piece of clothing but just for fun rather than a toy. I am an average 5ft 9in build and it fits perfectly. It arrived quickly and well packaged.
on 20 December 2010
For the price it's a great costume. I tacked the collar down and tacked the waistcoat closed . Put a press stud to close the neck up.These alterations gave it a tidier apperance. Good value costume
on 5 June 2010
Received the item in time and looked great. a cheap fancy dress outfit that looked great. thanks.
on 10 March 2015
When the package arrived it said "one size fits many" and this is undoubtedly true - to an extent. The trousers were a good fit for me - I'm 6ft tall with a 32" waist. Whilst the elasticated waist will certainly stretch to accommodate a larger figure, the legs might be a more cosy fit. The top however is huge, measuring 27.5" from armpit to armpit when laid flat (so, a 55" chest) and reaching half-way down my thighs without the belt. Fortunately my wife is a good seamstress, so with some minor modifications (including chopping 6" off the length), the outfit looked fine with the addition of a long wig and round glasses. The garments are all made from a thin shiny polyester-like material, but this is to be expected given that this costume is probably one of the cheapest available. A couple of additional things to point out: the "waistcoat" is sewn on and is only on the front of the garment - the back of the shirt is plain white. Secondly, there were two other men wearing the same outfit at the 60s party that I wore this to, but this was no surprise given its price. Altogether, good value for a bit of fun.
on 3 August 2010
I am a size 12-14 lady and I found the trousers on this outfit a good fit. However I reckon I could of fit 3 people in the top, it was enormous. With minor alterations I made it presentable and overall I found this product good value for money.
on 6 June 2011
Turned up on time.
Wore for a 60's gig, looked the part (the trousers are loud) fitted fine.
Just what I was after, 10 out of 10.
on 23 January 2013
Bought it for a fancy dress hippy party. Probably only going to use it once so though for £12.95 it's okay. It's more than fit for purpose although bear in mind price paid. It's not going to win any wards for quality but at the same time what do you expect for the money. It's an ok pair of hippy pants, an okay shirts/cardie combo with an okaye headband & belt. Note the medallion doesn't come with it. Overall though buy this if you're looking for a cheap solution that works.
on 19 May 2011
For the amount of money this costume cost I'd say it's worth the money.
It's reasonably well made of light fabric.
Youlll still need a wig, footware and accessories.
on 7 October 2011
It was an excellent costume, I enjoyed wearing it and was good for my medium build. Fun and durable, would recommend it!
I would say however that it is rather thin, but with a pale t-shirt there is little to no discomfort!