on 15 July 2010
I ordered a connectivity cable for my Nokia 6650 as listed and described on Amazon. The picture looked right but when the cable was delivered it was completly wrong as the phone connection didn't fit the phone. I emailed the company and they have just ignored me, so I wont be dealing with them again. Fortunately the cable was cheap and I was able to buy the right cable from a market stall where the stallholder had a much better knowledge of mobile phones and was only slightly dearer. My first bad deal with Amazon, though of course the fault lies with the dealer.
on 6 June 2013
Absolutely brilliant! I have quite an old Nokia 7370, very happy with it but wanted to find a way to upload photos onto it for sending on by MMS. Considering the age of my phone and the price of the data cable, I was prepared that this wouldn't work. But it did! It took it a little while, but it found all the necessary drivers and whatnot and managed to install the Nokia Suite on my computer without any problem. I've backed up all my phone data and got to upload to my phone the photos that I wanted! Very easy to use, plus it was delivered almost instantly. Definitely recommend it.
on 22 August 2013
had 6230i lost cable, didnt think would get another one for the price i paid, works great can now down load my data.
on 15 October 2011
Having received this cable I downloaded the free software from Nokia for my mobile, connected it up and it works perfectly - don't really understand why a few people appear to have experienced difficulties - just follow the instructions and make sure that the software says that it is compatible with your edition of Windows.
on 14 December 2013
It worked great when transfering pics and music but is struggling to keep the connection when backing up contacts / messages etc - I will keep perservering though as it may be the connectivity on my comp or Nokia PC suite under performing!! - arrived earlier than estimated date - well packaged
on 26 February 2012
I bought this cable for removing some photos from an old phone, & it did the job. Delivery was fast: the cable was packed in a resealable plastic bag in an envelope. At such a low price and with free delivery I can't fault the seller (Media Electronics). Top marks!
on 13 May 2011
I ordered an item from Robin Accessories which unfortunately didn't work..ie. the item was faulty...after I emailed them I received a replacement quite quickly...a satisfactory conclusion...I now have all my photos and other info downloaded to my computer...xx
on 14 September 2013
This cable is listed to fit my phone - unfortunately it doesn't fit
As it was cheap I couldn't be bothered to send it back but other people have had similiar problems
C.Webb
on 29 August 2011
The wife's phone had some holiday snaps but could'nt down load. The lead arrived very quickley and now problem solved. A lot cheaper than the official orange price.
on 29 October 2010
This was the third cable that I had ordered and at last it was the correct one. It was delivered within a couple of days of placing the order. So all good!