5.0 out of 5 stars My 18 month old son loves it
My son loves all things crocodile. It took him a couple of weeks to get the hang of shaking it to make it 'snap' but loves it now.
Published on 14 April 2011 by J. Pickup

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but too loud
Love the feel and look of the product. Lovely colour and design. But it is a bit too loud for my 10 month old and the snal clap part feels a bit too stiff and I flip it. The noise generated is just too much even for an adult.
Published 17 months ago by kwechong

5.0 out of 5 stars My 18 month old son loves it, 14 April 2011
J. Pickup (Ewell, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 26 Sep 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
not as easy to 'clack' as i'd like for my little twins but i can see it's durable, bright and will last for years in their music box - great value for money and really cute

4.0 out of 5 stars Snappy fun when you are one!, 17 July 2012
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
We got this as a gift for a first birthday, the baby boy in question really enjoyed waving it to make a noise and is fascinated by the croc's eyes. A good quality purchase and good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Snappy, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
I purchased this crocodile for my baby daughter (11 months). She loves it! She hasn't quite mastered how to use it properly (she lifts the crocodiles jaw and lets go of it to make a sound, rather than shaking it) but it is always the first thing pulled out of the toy box. I'm really pleased we bought this toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT FROM 1 YEAR UPWARDS, 14 Jan 2011
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
Our one year old grandson loves this Snap Clap Crocodile and it's helping teach hime that movement causes a reaction and he loves the noise and rhythms he can make

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas (she was then six months) as we use a similar toy in her baby music classes. She initially just wanted to chew on it and couldn't work out how to make it 'snap' as you have to give it quite a vigorous shake to make it work. But now at eight months she makes a bee line for it whenever she sees it and looks so pleased with herself when she gets it to make the noise. She can be occupied with it for ages. I wouldn't leave her alone with it as its really for older children, but with supervision its brilliant. The colours are lovely and bright and, being wooden, it has a classic look.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVED IT, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
good quality wood and nice bright colour.
my grandson was delighted.
good size for the age group required kept grandson happy

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy snappy croc, 27 Jan 2014
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
I always buy a few new toys for the toy box for grand daughter's visit. This one was taken out straight away and carried around so successful purchase. Attractive colour, seems robust enough and a good size for small hands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch out - crocs about!, 11 Dec 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
This is a real instrument, not a toy. It makes a lovely wooden sound and is easy for young children to play along in time with songs and rhymes.

5.0 out of 5 stars noisy much!, 21 Oct 2013
This review is from: I'M Toys 02032 Snap Clap Crocodile (Toy)
If you don't mind the noise (if it isn't crying then please, continue!) and I don't, this is a perfect toy. It's well made, its a very resonable price and my daughter loves making a big old racket with it. I use it in her stories where there are crocs and I haven't regretted buying it despite the noise!

ARRAY(0xa6f909c0)