4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
I highly recommend this product to anyone who is trying to 'gain'. I have tried other lean mass and mass gainers in the past and havent really seen any difference. I work out 3/4 times a week with an additional cardio session once a week. I struggle to intake enough protein and calories during the day to fuel the gains that I need.

I had the strawberry flavour,...
Published 15 months ago by MR R C EVES

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff!
Good weight gainer, ideal for putting on extra weight when going to the gym. Would recommend for people trying to bulk.
Published 14 months ago by Robert

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 15 Jan. 2014

I had the strawberry flavour, tastes great as far as protein goes. I use this a couple of times a day. Either for breakfast on my way to work or mid morning supplement and then another after my training session later that day. Since I have been using it I have begun to see some gains both visually and on the scales. But most importantly where I want to see the gains coming.

Great price for a great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Best yet......., 4 April 2014
This review is from: USN Muscle Fuel Mass Muscle and Mass Gain Shake Powder, Strawberry - 5 kg (Personal Care)
Best tasting protein shake I have ever had. I got the strawberry flavour and it is like strawberry angel delight. Also this has helped me put some decent size back on and it is quality muscle. I take 2x2 scoops per day and not the recommended 3 scoops. 2 scoops still gives you around 30g of protein per serving bringing the calorie intake down to 400 per serving keeping the fat off and putting better quality size on. Very good price and I will defo be back for more!

5.0 out of 5 stars best protein powder I've tried, 17 Mar. 2014
i dont know how long it will stay at the price of £35 but this is by far the tastiest protein powder i have had, and i have tried them all. high in calories, high in protein, i couldnt ask for more. i might have to stock pile this stuff because its going so cheap. if your looking to gain size this is the stuff for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shake, 3 Nov. 2012
great taste great mixing great shake I think USN do the best shakes .use this one for bulking usetheir IGF for toning

4.0 out of 5 stars Really great, but runs out relatively quickly, 5 Jan. 2015
A great product. I have already used up two of these. It mixes well in the water, a lot better than some other products I have tried, and the strawberry (have not tried the other ones yet) taste is quite nice, almost like an actual milshake :)
The only gripe I have with this is that when using the recommended dose, it runs out quite quickly. Using it every two days after gym, I ran out of it in around 3 weeks, which is quite quick for the price. Otherwise, the product is perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 30 Dec. 2013
Works well for me!!!! I added 10kg in about 4wks using it. Best if u use it with milk thou if u dnt have any issues with milk

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, shame I didn't check Amazon for prices..., 19 Dec. 2013
K. Parr - See all my reviews
Great product, tastes amazing.

I bought mine in another bricks and mortar store that most of us get our vitamins from. This was priced at £48. Due to having no internet connection to check my phone for prices, I paid this; got home, tried it and found it online for £20! I work for Amazon so this would be around £17.50 for me! Absolutely livid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 27 July 2014
Everything is perfect! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, 2 Aug. 2014
Excellent value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was really good quality but the chocolate shake gets sickly if using ..., 20 April 2015
Was really good quality but the chocolate shake gets sickly if using it regularly I would recommend trying the strawberry one.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›