5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God for Web Easy 7 Pro
I brought this product so I could create my own website, so I could sell some of my paintings online. This product made it really easy to create my personalised site, letting me add pictures of the paintings and drawings. My website has taken off thanks to this product. I really recommend it to anyone wanting to create their own website.
Published on 11 Mar 2008 by Jo Brown

2.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of limitations
Published on 24 Aug 2008 by Barbz H

2.0 out of 5 stars Be aware of limitations, 24 Aug 2008
This review is from: VCOM Web Easy Pro 7 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
If all you want to do is customise one of their templates, then it will probably do the job. However,if you want to start from scratch, be aware of the following limitations: you can't have variable page length in the same 'document'; although the 'link' function has the option of linking documents together, this function does not work in practice - apparently it worked in version 5, but ceased to work in subsequent versions. You have to create separate websites for each document/section of your website, and use a 3rd party FTP to upload them. Creating different documents is the only way to have different page lengths in different sections of your website. Also, if you create text in Word, to cut/paste into Web Easy, you'll probably find that you have formatting problems, and the Web Easy text boxes are of a limited size - although you can have as many text boxes in a document as you want.

1.0 out of 5 stars Web Easy Professional 7 ????, 28 April 2009
Dr. Peter J. Hickman "Peter" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VCOM Web Easy Pro 7 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I got rid of Front Page, as it is outdated, and made a start with Web Easy Professional 7.
Big mistake!
It took me a day to try to get a simple form to work, and it still failed.
Web Difficult.
It's poorly documented (and poorly indexed), poorly supported, and the advertisement 'easy to use, no programming or technical skills required' is rank dishonesty.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent product let down by nonexistent support, 31 May 2008
A. J. Golding - See all my reviews
This review is from: VCOM Web Easy Pro 7 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I'm giving this package 3 stars because if you want to get your website up and running and don't know any html, it's not a bad place to start and good value for money. However, forget the templates which are universally dull and outdated. And forget ever getting any support - apart from automatically generated replies saying they'll get back to you in 48hrs, you'll never hear from them again, and never be able to get anyone on the phone either. And that makes the package pretty useless if you're planning any long term development of your site, or if you don't have much technical knowledge to begin with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank God for Web Easy 7 Pro, 11 Mar 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!, 6 Sep 2008
pete i (liverpool, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: VCOM Web Easy Pro 7 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
I HAVE USED FRONTPAGE 2003 AND EXPRESION WEB SO I CAN FIND MY WAY AROUND SOFTWARE.
THIS PRODUCT IS GREAT IF YOU WANT TO THROW UP A SITE SAYING ABOUT US, CONTACT US ETC- IN OTHER WORDS A CREDIT CARD!!
ANYTHING ELSE AND THIS PRODUCT FAILS MISERABLE!!
I WILL STAY AWAY FROM AVANQUEST SOFTWARE IF THIS IS THE BEST THEY CAN DO- IF I WANT A SIMILAR SITE TO WHAT I CREATED WITH THIS THEN I WILL DOWNLOAD SOME FREE SOFTWARE THAT DOES THE SAME- THROWN ALL OVER THE WEB!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Crash Crash Crash, 27 Feb 2010
This review is from: VCOM Web Easy Pro 7 (PC CD) (CD-ROM)
Would give no star`s if I could. Just type "web easy crashes" into your browser search and you will read why you should not buy this product. Yes it worked fine for a while but is now destined for the bin. Complete waste of money.

VCOM Web Easy Pro 7 (PC CD)
VCOM Web Easy Pro 7 (PC CD) by Avanquest Software (Windows 2000 / Vista / XP)
Used & New from: £9.35