on 16 May 2010
Ordered this item as part of an 80's fancy dress and it is brilliant. Looks fantastic and is full size. On photos you can't distinguish it from the real thing. Provided a great deal of fun and excellent value.
on 12 December 2010
This was bought as a joke part of a present for my daughters 'rock' loving friend. Both my daughter and the person it was bought for thought the guitar was 'awesome'
on 25 November 2011
This blow up guitar made my elvis costume and was very cheap to say the least,very good service and fast delivery from the store.would recommend
on 9 January 2011
fun safe excellent for a good laugh .just leave it handy and i gaurantee one of your family or friends will pick it up wicked...!
on 10 June 2013
This was purchased for my 4yr old boy who wants to be a popstar ,this has given him and his twin bro hrs of fun and entertaining for anyone who will listen,its been very durable -not burst yet 1 month in and thats great for inflatable items in our house ,would reccomend this to kids and big kids of any age 0-100yrs ,Fun fun fun !
on 10 December 2014
PINK!? Seriously?? From all the colours??
I dont know why, but I've got a pink one. I was planing to use it as an add to my Slash costume, but since it's pink I think I'll pass.
If it was more expensive I would return it, but 1 pound is not worth it.
on 22 April 2013
I was a bit concerned regarding other reviews on this type of product, some arriving punctured, others not holding air but this product was ok. Alittle difficult to inflate and insert the 'bung' without loosing air otherwise it would have been 5 star.
on 23 June 2013
I paid a large amount of money for 1 to 2 day delivery , didnt come in that time then was left a card, needed to be sighned for, two inflatable guitars £1.40 each !!! Rediculas. Also both would not stay inflated , they are now in the bin !! Unhappy as they were for a child's party,,
on 8 March 2013
Works well as a fancy dress accessory, but it only stays inflated for an hour at best so it must have either a small puncture somewhere or the seal for it is not very good.

Might have just been the one I had.
on 6 February 2012
This was perfect for my night of fancy dress....it lastest the entire evening without being battered...and it certainly took a hammering on the dance floor! For the price, you can't get much better than this!!