4.0 out of 5 stars Good game!
I bought this game for my 6 year old sister and I play it more than she does! It's colourful and fun with lots of mini games and it's great because you can have up to 4 people playing it!
Published on 30 Mar 2009 by dotdashdot

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok for kids i guess
I not really my thing, i think this item is really more for children then adults. but thank you anyway x
Published 14 months ago by kylie miles

4.0 out of 5 stars Good game!, 30 Mar 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
I do think it's a bit difficult for younger children, sometimes I find it too hard, but many of the events can be won by fluke and so it can sometimes give younger children a sense of achievement. I'm 18 and I play it with my friends so it suits older age groups too!

It can get really annoying and frustrating, it's quite repetitive and I do think that it's a bit too difficult for children but overall I'm not disappointed with it. It's a good, social game and a very easy way to get lots of gamer points!

4.0 out of 5 stars A good family game, 22 April 2010
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
This one is a game for the family. Kids will love the great colours, funky animals and games while trying to win a race against dad! Definetely a game to be played with friends and family as it gets very repetitive and not so much fun anymore when played alone, but you'll have a quite a few hours of entertain and family fun with Viva Pinata.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little game, 7 Mar 2011
Duncan McDonald "Dunk" (Dundee) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Party animals as the name suggests is a compilation of mini-games featuring the characters from the Viva Pinata series of games. To be honest, there is not a lot of content but what you get is good fun.

You pick the size of competition that you want. If you pick the long mode then you get all the games in sequence. You then take part in a race followed by a few mini games. These range from shooting galleries, dancing and whacking things with sticks. Simple fun but great to play with the kids.

You also get a multiplayer, which is also good fun albiet a bit on the quiet side these days.

Good family fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Bought for my grandson who seemed delighted with it. Thanks

1.0 out of 5 stars If you want this game for fun, go outside and drag your face against a rough tarmac pavement, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
Wow. I thought that I would buy this for my young daughter to try and get her into gaming with her old man. This game is literally not worth the case it comes in. I think in all honesty, I could excrete something more exciting.

5.0 out of 5 stars fun for all the family!, 15 Mar 2014
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
as a family of four with my youngest son being 10, and my oldest son being 15 its hard to balance what games we can all play together, add to that the fact that my wife in general hates computer games, so rarely plays any with us.I ordered this thinking my boys and i would play it occasionally, but it instantly became a hit with my whole family. the characters are entertaining, the games are pretty simplistic and not hard to pick up,and before long you'll have mastered them. Basically there are a lot of mini games,from eating apple competitions,to races and button pressing sequences to make your character dance, and so many more. four players can play at once using split screen,it works quite well on a 32" t.v. but probably would suffer on a smaller screen t.v. I would recommend it for 5/6 year old children,as younger kids may become frustrated with some of the games as they are quite fast paced and you have to learn quick. but children who are younger who play a lot of games will probably pick it up quick. if you are unsure give it a go its relatively cheap and who knows it may become a favorite of yours too!

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, 30 Jan 2014
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
orderd for my granddaughter together with a other set of the games from Amazon but unfortunatley they all ready had so I had to return goods the price and service 100%

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok for kids i guess, 13 May 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
It was a birthday gift for my youngest daughter, but the whole family really engoy it, including my husband. Arrived on time even in the snow.

1.0 out of 5 stars "It's just like a party game!", only without the fun., 16 Sep 2012
John Roberts (Barnsley, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360) (Video Game)
While I am critical about this game, the concept of having the characters of the short TV series and video game franchise Viva Pinata was pretty good. However this only gets points for trying.

Viva Pinata: Party Animals is possibly one of the worst party games I've ever come across, and this is from someone who loathed the (singleplayer of) Crash Bash on the Playstation 1. It does look fancy with its vibrant visuals and familiar phrases and characters, it still lacks in the game department, just going to show that this franchise is desperate to be milked of cash.

The games aren't all that long, somewhere between the average Mario Party game and the microgames of WarioWare. Plus, the length of what this game's equivilant of a story mode is lasts around 30 minutes, possibly more, choosing random games for you to play out of the few available. Viva Pinata also has the horrible habit of sticking in my mind, as I left with a bad taste in my mouth and couldn't bring myself to replay it after 3 matches with friends. However they were having quite a bit of fun with it.

So perhaps it's more fun when you don't pay for it, but instead revel in the misery of other player's loss of money. Not recommended unless you can't get enough of party games.

Viva Piñata Party Animals (Xbox 360)