5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, 31 July 2010
This review is from: Zeppelin Chronograph Retrograde Black Leather Strap Watch (Watch)
Was bought this watch plus another Zeppelin for my 70th to add to my collection in March,so far it has performed faultlessly and is more than worth the money and benefits from a typically German virtue of function over design,so many of current watches lose sight of their job which is to tell the time as simply as possible.Good steel case and Swiss movement suggests many years troublefree ownership.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sophisticated. Bold but not brash., 13 Mar. 2013
Brian (Camberwell, Australia) - See all my reviews
High quality watch as you'd expect from the 'made in Germany' tag. The design is sufficiently different that it captures people's attention. The retrograph timer is a nice addition for those that like gadgets; the second hand runs anticlockwise to 30s then flies back to zero, a second retrograph counts up to five minutes in 30s intervals and a third dial (clockwise this time) counts to 1 hour in 5 minute blocks. Hence the accumulated time can be read from the three dials. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good-looking, accurate, reliable watch, 19 Feb. 2010
I was attracted to this watch by the positive reviews from other customers, and I must say that I wasn't disappointed. I have a Citizen Eco-Drive radio-controlled watch, which is accurate to the second, and by which I set all my other watches. I set my new Zeppelin watch when it arrived in the third week of January, and it hasn't deviated at all since. It is by far the most accurate non-radio-controlled watch I have ever owned.

My Zeppelin watch also looks good. It is a proper "man's watch", rugged and chunky. The strap is very nice too, sturdy black leather. All in all, a most attractive timepiece, and although it's not cheap, I feel it is well worth the price I paid. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy Watch, 7 Jan. 2010
Mr. G. E. Clark "Georgio 22" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
I first seen these Zeppelin watches when i was on holiday in Munich and promised myself one the next time i was back there(i'm a regular visitor)
then i seen it on Amazon at a great price and i am delighted with it,i have already had some nice comments about the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch...., 26 May 2014
T. Cam "Timbo" (Bristol. UK) - See all my reviews
This is a great watch, stunning looks and with the Retrograde Chronograph, offers something different to the norm. Very accurate time keeping from the quartz controlled workings.
For me the strap is a tad cheap looking, being a hard shiny leather finish, but is fully functional. It is something I will probably change in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zeppelin chronograph retograde black leather, 21 Nov. 2014
After only a few days there is not much I can say. I am very pleased with it. So far it is very accurate and looks great on my arm .I would buy it again. I can highly reccomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Nov. 2014
As all the other posts have stated how nice this is i need not say more beautiful watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jan. 2015