5.0 out of 5 stars cute and excellent quality
Brought this to hold my new ipod nano in, it is a perfect size for it, but also fits my mobile phone. good quality and machine washable. great value for money. It as protected my ipod from scratches and marks. I highly recommend this product.
Published on 2 Feb 2010 by Barmy_Bex

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok....
It does the job but the elastic could be much tighter. I keep thinking that the phone is going to slip out and bounce off the floor and I brought it for protection.....
Published on 29 Jun 2011 by Mrs. J. Andrews-callec

3.0 out of 5 stars it's ok...., 29 Jun 2011
Mrs. J. Andrews-callec "Mum of two" (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lazerbuilt EEYORESOCK Disney Phone Eeyore Mobile Phone Sock (Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars cute and excellent quality, 2 Feb 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 7 Jan 2010
Annalise Perry (Uk) - See all my reviews
Came very quickly, I was very impressed with the sock, it was a gift for my friend who also loves it, I'm considering buying one for
my self.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, 16 Dec 2011
I had to have this as I love Eeyore, it doesn't look too cheap anf fits my samsung galaxy s perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 2 Sep 2011
L. Naylor - See all my reviews
nice item,alot better quality than expected. Fits the phone perfectly (orange rio 2), cheap price with postage free (same item in the phone shops are at least 5.00), whatmore can you ask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, 7 Mar 2014
Very well made lovely Eeyore phone sock. I would highly recommend this product, it does exactly what you would expect a phone sock to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Eeyore sock, 14 Feb 2014
Brought as a present for a friend as she loves eeyore stuff. Great item looks good and good price would defiantly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, 2 Jan 2014
This wasn't expensive but it has protected my husbands phone screen and he likes Eeyore, although I think he would have preferred Tigger!

5.0 out of 5 stars very fast service, 18 May 2013
Came faster than they said great service at a good price can not fault this product apart from could do with better description asked for Samsung s4 and its a little small

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 7 Mar 2013
Great product. Use this as a camera cover to protect it in my bag. Very universal can be used on my phone and also my mp3. Great quality.