on 2 April 2011
Like the other reviewer, the product I recieved looked different from the picture here, but it has worked really well at putting a shine on my dull laminate floor. I was quite pleased with the product after the first application but the second 24 hrs later (as recommended on the instructions)really brought up the shine.
on 30 March 2013
We could not get our usual floor polish and had been trying for some considerable time to get a replacement. We saw this
advertised and thought we would give it a go especially as it was very reasonably priced. We have oak floors in our house
and wanted a non-slip polish and this is very good indeed. We are on our 3rd bottle and would recommend it.
on 3 December 2010
Having tried for over a year to get my inherited kitchen floor lino passing muster this product did the job, good price good results. Holding its own through the wet and snowy foot and paw prints. Ive got my next order in.
on 21 January 2013
I have used this product for several years and I really like it. One coat will give a very subtle sheen, but if you wait for it to dry and apply a second coat it gives a really good appearance. It also protects the flooring very well and isn't slippery.
on 25 February 2013
I found this very easy to apply and was very pleased with the results, I would reccommend this pollish to a friend.
on 25 October 2011
Great product. The trick is to apply several coats, I did 3 and that did the trick (the first one does not show anything, but think it must give a base for a subsequent coat).

Oh, and you can get it from Poundworld for £1....
on 6 September 2010
I tried this product having read the one review of it - and found it excellent. I was, excuse the pun, "Astonished" at how good it is. Our flooring came up beautifully, I applied the product as instructed on the container. Three weeks or more later, it is still looking good, and doesn't need re-doing. Worth the money, inexpensive as it is.
on 1 February 2011
Like many people here I bought Astonish because I found that a product called "Klear" was no longer available. And like all those other people I had been using Klear on my polished/varnished original pine floorboards and also on my quarry tiled kitchen floor, and it was brilliant, leaving a high gloss shine very easily & quickly. However, since finding that "Klear" is no longer on the market(??why??) I've tried numerous other so-called floor "polishes" and "shine" cleaners including "Astonish", and in fact the only astonishing thing about this one is that it does not work at all. The floorboards and the tiled floor are left absolutely matt and dull as dishwater. So ... if you are hoping for a product like Klear to put a nice gloss shine on your floors, then I'm sorry to say that Astonish is worse than useless (as indeed are Flash Floor Shine and Cilit Bang Ultra Shine). It appears that in the absence of Klear the only way of getting even a half decent shine on the floors is to spend hours on your hgands & knees trying to polish the boards and tiles with a furniture wax such as Briwax ... which is completely impractical, not at all resistant to wear, expensive, and lengthy hard work.
88 comments|81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 October 2011
The product does what it says on the container and is not expensive either. Great product and would recommend to anyone!
on 20 July 2015
nothing astonishing about this product. I was looking for a non slip wax product for my wood floors, this was a watery liquid applied with a damp cloth and while still wet looked to have a lovely shine however dried to a dull non shine finish. Tried two coats but outcome no better