5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
Perfect! Many thanks from my dog! For the fantastic jacket and for the usual speed of Amazon: I had all items I ordered in a few days. I cannot do everything else that to advice my friends to buy on your site
Published on 4 Mar 2012 by Charlie

3.0 out of 5 stars For skinny dogs
I ordered a size that matched my dog's measurements. However, they are 'slim fit' and you should allow for (at least) one size up.
Published 7 months ago by Ed Hunter

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 4 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars coat, 31 Dec 2013
My little staffy loves this coat it keeps her warm and dry she is very happy, easy to get on and off great price and it has a little whole you can pull the lead though to which is good for if you dog wears a harness like mine do.it is a bit to long for her but she doesn't mind as it keeps her tail dry to perfect fit round her chest and belly one very happy doggy!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great functional jacket, 10 July 2014
A great fit for my Chi. A nice normal functional jacket that doesn't make him look silly. My Chi loves his walks and if it is a little wet he is still quite happy to go out with the protection of his Puffa Jacket. A great fit and keeps him warm, will be great come the winter. This also keeps his little tummy dry and allows him to do his 'business' without messing the jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart Doggy jacket., 14 April 2014
This jacket is very practical and cute, but does not make the dog a figure of ridicule. Very good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Feb 2014
very good

great item to use when its raining or cold
pratical and easy to use
i do recommend one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 18 Dec 2013
Really happy with this product and sizes are perfect! Highly recommend these coats. Beautiful and snuggly. Nice that you can remove the hoodie :)

3.0 out of 5 stars For skinny dogs, 11 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Cozy, 28 Nov 2013
Lovely jacket, I purchased it for my Dachshund, it is hard to get a coat to fit him right, but this was just perfect, really nice quality too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, makes me smile every time we go for a walk., 15 Nov 2013
This doggy coat is superb. It's waterproof, warm, and adorable. A lovely little feature is the small "button hole" in the body of the jacket, just behind the detachable hood, so you can attach the lead to a harness without a problem.

One small point of note, the sizings are very accurate. I bought a small version for my Jack Russell/Staffie cross. She's an "inbetweener", where medium is way too big and small is just a little bit too snug. I've found it does stretch ever so slightly with use, but to get it on and pop the poppers together I have to invert my poor dog so she lays on her back while I do it up.

It's a hilarious practice that she's getting used to, and certainly nothing wrong with the product... just be aware there is very little leeway with the measurements.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog coat, 27 Sep 2013
This review is from: Doggy Things Puffa Jacket, XL, Black (Misc.)
Brilliant coat, my dog loves it. Keeps him dry and warm, fleeced lined also, I found it great value for money.

Doggy Things Puffa Jacket, XL, Black