5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product at fabulous price
We bought this slide for our toddler and although we've only recently taken delivery he's already had hours of play out of it. Easy to assemble, fairly compact in design and at a great price.
Published on 18 Mar 2009 by Jenny Blair

3.0 out of 5 stars fair price
fair price compared to other big shops, my 2.5 yrs daughter already has peeled off the stickers on the side. so if you have a toddler, dont let them see yopu stick them stickers, they will be pulled out within a day !
Published on 12 July 2010 by Mrs. Fg Ward

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous product at fabulous price, 18 Mar 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Bird Slide, 20 Mar 2009
Ms. S. Perry (Redcar, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
My Grandson has just received this slide this morning delivery was excellent the slide was only dispatched yesterday and had a delivery estimate of a week, so we are well impressed, my daughter took delivery of the slide and put it together in seconds which was just as well as my 20month old grandson couldn't wait he was so excited and was on the slide straight away no fuss. Perfect size for under 3's my daughter says not too big for smaller houses either ideal for inside or out. A perfect choice, well impressed all round. Thanks to amazon extremely well priced item too. We would recommend this slide to anyone with under 3's.Bird Slide

5.0 out of 5 stars bird slide, 16 Aug 2009
D. Magennis (Co.Down, N.I.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
My 17 month old granddaughter has had endless fun using this slide. It is not too big for this age group and it has given her confidence being able to use it herself indoors without help. I would highly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff!!, 30 Mar 2009
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
Received the item today and my son really had fun playing with it..sturdy construction and high quality product..highly recommended!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 May 2009
A. Pessuto (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
My 2 year-old son simply loves it. Up and down, down and up, waking, sliding. He loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fun little slide!, 20 May 2009
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
on first thoughts we thought it wasn't big enough but once the kids started playing on it (1 and 3 years old) we completely changed our mind. Great fun! Indoor or outdoor, very durable, easy to put together and great value. Very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Ride, 3 May 2011
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
This is well constructed and sturdy, as well as being light enough to move about as needed. We use it both indoors and outdoors, give it a quick rinse with the hose now and again. The kids love it and is definitely the focal point when we have other kids over. As far as recommended age groups, well we've had kids from 12 months to 8 years using it. It encourages dexterity, confidence, and group play, and is a safe, stable and durable....thoroughly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 April 2011
Mrs. K. Simon (Jersey Channel Islands U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
I purchased this slide two years ago for my son it has stayed outside in all weathers still has a majority of it's stickers and colours are still vibrant is sturdy it has never tipped or wobbled and is a firm favourite of my son It is fantastic value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun and value for money, 17 July 2009
Ruth Carter (Weston Super Mare, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
Bought this slide for my 15 month old. Sturdy slide for his age and he loves it so much he just keeps on using it. Great for the garden and fits indoors too. Even my four year old has a go but does put the slide under slight strain. Great for teaching climbing and balancing.

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely slide for toddler/small child, 12 Jun 2009
M. C. Story "Moulin Fan" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mookie Bird Slide (Toy)
this is a lovely slide for a small child. my daughter is 20 months and she loves it, not too high for her. she can go up and down on it herself. it's sturdy and very easy to assemble, just 4 bits.

Mookie Bird Slide