on 24 January 2015
Getting great results from using this product. Well worth using.
on 11 December 2014
Not sure if they did me any good
on 27 May 2012
just finished my first tub of these taking them daily 2 in the morning and 2 after workout and have defiently noticed alot less muscle pains after workouts. although i have been taking them with the right mixture of other tablets (bcaa's, multi vit and protein shakes)after being recommend by a friend.
on 13 October 2013
L-Glutamine helps in the recovery of muscles after exercise. I exercise regularly and do not suffer from stiff joint. Of course if you
have not exercised for a while, to begin with you will ache but this will soon pass and in my case L-Glutamine helps the recover of my muscles.
Have recommend it to my friends
on 17 August 2014
started to work straight away - thoroughly recommend
on 25 September 2013
What I expected and delivered on time.
on 21 February 2013
I was sceptical at first about this, money is tight and I thought, ugh should I? it could be a waste like many other supps....but omg....I usually get sore and tender after a meaty chest workout for 2-3 days but Ive been doing press ups every day after my weight chest workout too and no pain at all, I take x2 b4 workout, x2 after and one b4 bed if I have a heavy sesh the next day, and they deffs do work, I dno how they work so well, but they do :/ 5/5 for me! keep your diet clean too and away you go! I got mine off ebay though, a little cheaper! oh also the same went for my shoulder workout, I usually get killer sore after them for a couple of days and once again same as chest, Ive had no post workout pain or soreness or anything! :D!
on 23 June 2015
Arrived on time. Good product
on 10 November 2014
good price and delivery :)
on 27 January 2013
Started taking these because i was getting stomach upsets and read that these can help your stomach lining and digestion etc.
They also give you an extra load of energy. They definitely work for me and I've had no stomach issues since I've been on them which is 3 months and and I've noticed an increase in energy and strength levels too so I recommend these 100%.

See one answered question