Format: DVD|Change

on 12 January 2015
2 year old Grandson loves the DVD
on 17 December 2014
Grandson is going to love this.
on 2 October 2014
Another grandson favourite.
on 28 December 2007
My little boy is an avid Fireman Sam fan, so I was avidly awaiting the release of this 'new' DVD. Be warned though, despite the release date of 2007, this is a very old collection of Fireman Sam stories, featuring narration by John Alderton, and the characters look very different to the ones my little boy watches.

It does say in tiny little letters on the back of the box 'Previously featured in Fireman Sam - the Complete Collection', but I really feel pretty conned by this and could just have chucked the ten pounds in the bin.

All in all, a load of old rubbish just repackaged to try and cash in on the Christmas market and a load of gullible parents!
on 13 December 2015
very good thanks
on 18 August 2014
Son enjoys it
on 22 March 2015
I was very disappointed that I couldn't play this video in the US. Are there any that can be viewed in my region?
Mary Gould