Format: DVDChange

on 10 August 2015
Excellent movie. I hadn't seen this in an absolutely age and it is even better than I remembered. Hilarious from the outset.
VINE VOICEon 17 February 2004
Where do I start? This is possibly THE most funny, entertaining and outrageous romantic comedy I have ever had the pleasure to see!
The cast are outstanding, especially Gene Hackman and Sigourney Weaver. I pick those two because they are both in roles that you wouldn't expect to see them in. Hackman's performance is so wonderfuuly funny and cringy and I found myself laughing whenever he was on screen. Weaver is, as we know, a very talented lady. Yet here we get to see another side of her talent that she should explore further. Her Russian accent is delightful and her personality is one of domination.
I enjoyed the performances of Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jason Lee too. They worked very well together, and I had previously doubted her abilities as I'd only seen her in 'I Know What You Did Last Summer'. I was very pleasantly surprised with her performance. Jason Lee is blessed with a wonderful talent too and I am keeping my eyes open for anything he may act in in the future.
Ray Liotta is and will always be very watchable. His character is so over the top and funny. My fave scene with his character has got to be when they go sailing on Jason Lee's yacht. If you have seen it, you will know what I mean!
But it, watch it, love it!!!
on 23 March 2014
Jennifer Love hewitt looks stunning as usual, I found the film to be amusing despite the unoriginal pridictable story line
on 31 December 2013
Very cheap and a very good film therefore good value for money.
Good actors/actresses and the film is very funny too.
on 4 April 2013
really really good film one of my best,so glad I ordered it and it arrived really quickly I advise anybody to watch this
on 26 October 2012
But in a positive way and that is whz i give it five stars :). It is funny, charming and a had a lot of fun watching it.
on 2 March 2014
its Jennifer Love Hewitt, so whats not to like, say no more, my wife even liked this one probably not as much as i did.
on 1 July 2011
i think it is a proper girly film it made me cry at the end sigorney was fab in it but love her films
on 12 March 2011
I absolutly love this film and wanted it for my dvd collection, it is a must have for light comedy
on 17 November 2015
Love this romcom, brilliant, great acting from all four main characters.