Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Shop now Learn more

The V-Fit GE2 Jogger Trampoline is a moderately sized indoor trampoline that is designed to be used as part of a regular workout regime (as opposed to being used by kids to play around on!). The diameter of the trampoline is just less than a metre, so it's small enough to fit into most rooms, but large enough to be used with ease by most adults. It can also be easily stored away up on its end, with the six legs adding just 20cm to its height.

Putting together the trampoline is a doddle. Just hand-screw on the six solid steel legs and you're ready to go...simple as that! Incidentally, each of the legs includes non-slip rubber feet to protect your floors and stop the trampoline shooting off anywhere.

The heavy duty nylon deck is certainly strong and hard wearing. We've had the trampoline for a few months now (during which it has had regular daily use), and we still can't see any sign of wearing on its tough black surface.

The springs themselves are very quiet, allowing you to use the trampoline whilst youngsters are sleeping, or whilst watching tv without drowning out any of the sound. If the springs do start to squeak, then a simple application of some WD40 or the like should sort it out (we haven't had to do this yet).

The flexibility of the nylon deck, as well as the give from the springs around its circumference, seems spot on for general jogging-on-the-spot use. To be honest, I'm no expert on the matter, but my wife happily bounces away whilst watching tv and it does her just fine!

The trampoline has a weight limit of 15.7 stones (100 kg), so for all those budding heavyweight boxers out there - be warned, this may not be suitable for you!

Also included is a brief instruction manual (it doesn't really need much in the way of guidance) which also includes basic safety and exercising information.

The attached video was taken when we first got the trampoline and shows the assembly, the body of the trampoline and the trampoline in use.
44 comments|165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 November 2007
I've had one of these Tramp Joggers for over 1 year now and it's used by my wife and children almost every day. We've never experienced any issues with it and despite that on the odd occasion when its been left outside at night (we know it's for inside use only really), a simple wipe down with a damp cloth brings it up like new again. Would thoroughly recomend it and notice that for some reason they're getting cheaper now as I paid over £25 for mine last year.
11 comment|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 19 July 2011
Had a V-fit trampet and after many years of use, one of the springs broke - so bought same again because we like it. We use it for running on, normal, high knee lifts, sprints and also running using hand weights to work all the body. 20 mins every other day and we are happy with the results. We have kept the trampet with the broken spring in case any springs go on the new one and we can then repair if necessary. Definately value for money - if you use it!
on 30 November 2009
When I told my friends I'd bought a trampette, I got some strange looks and a lot of them asking why a 27 year old would want one!

I'll tell you why. I am lazy. Fact. I do not care for the gym, and I do not want to go for a run around my dodgy streets in the dark. I want to sit on my bottom watching TV where it is warm. So as a compromise I bought this trampette so I can watch TV, but bounce at the same time! In a vague effort to do a bit of exercise.

It is so much fun. You can easily lose track of how long you have been bouncing away for. It makes exercise seem like a good giggle.

Assembling it is not difficult, you take off the caps and screw the legs in. Some of the caps are on pretty tight, but get a pair of pliers and they'll come off easier.

You have to be under about 15 stones in weight to use this, so it's not for everyone.

It doesn't make much noise at all, the occasional sqeak as you bounce, but there are instructions enclosed about oiling it, and taking care of your trampette.
22 comments|87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 September 2013
lasted 6 weeks and all the springs started to brake, my daughter used it a few times a week, shes 14 so not that heavy i wouldnt recommend this product
on 4 August 2015
I bought this for my daughter for her birthday in April. She is a slight build (8 and a half stone) and already four springs have broken and the webbing pulled out. I am very disappointed with it and will have to replace it. I tried to get hold of the seller but they can only be reached for 1 month after buying.
Very very poor.
on 22 January 2010
Super fast delivery and ideal for physio exercises and fun. For those who seemed to have trouble with not having a thread on one of the legs - may be an obvious thing but did you check the other end with the rubber foot on it? I had to swap this over on one of the legs as the screw end was covered by the stopper.
on 12 September 2009
Prior to this I had a USA Pro, but one spring sheared recently (to be fair, I used it most days for about 20-30 minutes, so I had my value from it) but that item doesn't seem to be made anymore so I got a V-Fit. It's lower in the legs than the other one which means I can bounce higher without hitting the ceiling, and another benefit is it's considerably quieter. Also the tramp is firmer. I am in my 60's with all the maladies of age, but I find the rebounders make sure I get my 6000 steps a day, and now with the quieter V-Fit I can listen to the radio and refrain from allowing my next door neighbours to speculate on the rhythmic spring groaning of the old rebounder. Yippee! And it's cheaper than a gym fee.
11 comment|66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2014
i used this for about a month then the stitching started to come apart, rebounders are a great form of exercise but unfortunately this one is just not very well made. save your money and buy something more expensive.
on 12 July 2015
Avoid. One of the straps failed after one week. Hoping it was a one off I ordered a replacement and that too has gone the same way. The stitching for the straps appears quite poor.