5.0 out of 5 stars A longer lasting battery there never was, 15 July 2010
Ges (Infinity & Beyond) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Energizer Ultimate Battery Lithium LR06 1.5V AA [Pack 6 For 4] Jan-Apr 2010 (Accessory)
My Digi Cameras have had varied success with rechargeable, even the 3600mah jobs. Nikon and Sony, both managed only a few pics before showing up " Battery exhausted " which it wasn't half the time anyway. These Energizer Lithium are great and I echo previous reviews as both Cameras now take loads of pics and last weeks. And not expensive either if one shops around. My last 6 from Amazon seller cost less than a shopping trolley each. Only negative points, if one can say that, is that they are not rechargeable so end up being disposed of ( in the proper place I might add ) and as they last ages you may get caught out thinking they are immortal so keep a spare pair handy.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOithium Batteries, 11 July 2010
The results of useinng this type of battery are that you can take many more pictures with your digital
camera .At this moment I am still useing my first set ,instead of rechargeables.

4.0 out of 5 stars Energizer, 17 May 2009
J. Bradley "Selah" (Hexham United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I've been amazed how much longer these batteries last in my digital cameras. Expensive to buy but far better value than "similar" branded items.
Kodak batteries supplied with the camera lasted me just 24 hours; but the Energizers last me for weeks! I start to get nervous as to just how much longer they will keep going!

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizer Lithium Batteries, 31 Aug 2009
Mrs. Dorothy Massey (salford, manchester United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Very Good. I use them in my digital camera and they last for ages. Would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energizer Ultimate 4+2, 11 July 2009
Abb (UK England) - See all my reviews
Great batteries arrived well on time & a lot cheaper than the shops,i used these for my point & click while on holiday,done lots of zooming in & out veiwing etc & i am still using the same two batteries even though ive been home for three weeks now & they are still going strong, so it is worth using these batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars bargain, 17 May 2009
Mike Crone (ik) - See all my reviews
excelant battery, far better, last longer tan the ordinary batteries, you will get 20 times more from these in digital cameras, so i suspect in other products, the life would be considerable longer again.

5.0 out of 5 stars These batteries last & last!, 25 Aug 2011
Jimbob036 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
These batteries last for ages, and are lighter than other batteries- this can make a real difference in devices such as digital cameras. They also perform much better in cold conditions, so they're ideal for outdoor applications- I use a couple in my weather station temperature sender unit, and an AA version in my garden clock. I also use a 9-volt one in my catflap. At the price offered here, why buy alkaline batteries?

5.0 out of 5 stars long life batteries, 28 July 2011
these batteries are the only ones I can use on my bridge camera, as all others will only last a very short time in comparison. They are not the cheapest of batteries but for this particular use are worth it as you are not always having to make sure you have extra batteries to hand. Also, it would probably cost more using normal batteries. If you seem to be going through batteries at a high rate, they are certainly worth a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars The real thing - I highly recommend them., 17 Dec 2010
G Morgan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
As with a lot of third-party sellers on Amazon, I wondered if I was going to get genuine Energizer Lithium batteries. When they did arrive - a mere three days later - I was very pleased to see that they were not only the real thing, but I also received a pack of six (as promised).

I use these for my wireless video game controllers and my digital camera, and no other batteries even come close in terms of battery life. The first ones I put in my camera took nearly 800 photos and lasted well over a year; an XBox or Wii controller can go months without having to replace these batteries.

Speedy delivery and a genuine product at a brilliant price - I haven't found a better place to get these batteries. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the extra as they last much much longer, 28 Sep 2010
K. Duckworth - See all my reviews
If you own a digital camera that uses alkaline AA batteries you know just how long the leading brand lasts when taking photos. Buy these lithium AA batteries and you will never buy alkaline AA batteries again! Already mine have lasted twice as long as standard alkaline AA's and still going strong. And with the current offer getting 2 for free you simply must buy them.