4.0 out of 5 stars Not too small for me
A couple of reviews mentioned them being too small, but they're fine for me. I would definitely put them in the small category, not medium.

Published 6 months ago by K. Leitch

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product
As gloves go these are ok but they can start to wear down quite quickly if used regularly but they do allow the hand to breathe more freely.
Published on 9 Dec 2011 by Buyer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, 9 Dec 2011
This review is from: Maximuscle Training Net Weight Lifting Gloves - Small/Medium (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too small for me, 10 Jan 2014
K. Leitch (London, UK) - See all my reviews

I've just ordered my third pair and they tend to last about 12-18 months each (I'm at the gym 3 times/week and really only use free weights, so they get used a fair bit). I could probably replace them sooner as they do start to wear out where the fabric meets the leather on the thumb, but it's not that big of a deal.

They're comfortable from the get-go and and keep your hands from getting too sweaty. Will continue to order them as long as they're in stock when I need a new set!

2.0 out of 5 stars No replacement., 11 Aug 2013
The gloves were too small. I sent them back and requested a larger size, but never received a replacement. Because of the price I did not bother to follow up. I did not return them using Amazon. I just stuck them in the same envelope they came in. Nevertheless, I expected a replacement.

1.0 out of 5 stars training gloves received not as advertised., 30 April 2010
Kevin Martin - See all my reviews
my item was sent to me by the fire lounge not as described in the advert. when i returned the item via standard royal mail post the seller claimed they never received the item back. needless to say i will not be using amazon or buying anything from the fire lounge again

1.0 out of 5 stars medium small gloves, 19 Sep 2013
Julia M. Withers "Jumble" (South West, UK) - See all my reviews
far too small only children could wear these they are completely useless for me and my hands are quite small