on 9 November 2011
These gloves have had some bad press on the reviews here so I wanted to add my ten-cents.

I'm an avid gym-goer and have been for 6 years, I consider myself committed to this as my sport and train 4 times a week.

I have always used Golds gloves because thats what I started out with, and in more recent years no gloves at all which has all but destroyed the skin around the ball joint on each palm.

At my gym 2 months ago I picked a pair of these up on a whim to help with my one-handed tricep extension grip - what an excellent product.

The gloves are heavy, the rough leather palm has yet to tarnish and the wrist support is great for bench work. I have large'ish hands but got the medium as I dont like the glove to slip between the weights and my palm, and they've stretched just right without distorting.

They won't last forever, none do, but as far as gloves go, very good indeed.
on 25 August 2010
On the positives the gloves are well made, have a good asthetic and seem to be very durable.

But when compared to Golds gloves and Valeo/ Sheik Ocelots they are uncomfortable and seemed to have been designed with a very limited understanding on the shape of a human hand, digging in around the finger holes and calousing these areas.
on 17 October 2012
I always buy these gloves.
Other more expensive varieties all seem to make selling points out of all kinds of 'features'. These are not necessary for me. I need a weight glove that prevents my hands slipping when I am trying to grip the weight during a lift and that is all. These gloves do just that.
They fit snugly and comfortably and are durable as well.
They wear out after about 1 year of constant use which I think is good value and a good glove.
on 27 May 2016
I had these gloves for 2 years before the palms finally tore to shreds in the space of a week. Dispite this they were extremely well made and none of the seems came unstitched during their time of service. The leaver is very high quality and wears very well.

The wrist strap is comfortable but not overly supportive and is not intended for heavy weight lifting as far as I'm concerned. The secondary strap is very useful in keeping the glove snug to your hand but I did find that after a while the leather strap would become bunched at the one end of the ring through which it is threaded reducing its support.

The one con is that the fingers do not quite cover both flexors in you finger and as a result I have pinched them over the last two years.
on 20 October 2013
5 star, brilliant for weight lifting , you really must buy this product, excellent price and super fast delivery
they are heavy duty
on 6 May 2016
I bought some of these gloves years ago and they were brilliant. Hard wearing and long lasting. The only thing I didnt care for was the metal strap the velcro passes through as it turns horizontal and is pointless.

The 2nd pait I had were very poor quality, the stitching went after a few workouts. I shall look for a different manufacturer on my next pair.
on 5 December 2013
I have been using mine in the gym for a few months now, and they are great. Nice padded sections, which made lifting weights a bit more pleasant. Would recommend. First couple of sessions the material shed a bit, but nothing to quibble about, just a heads up really.
on 17 February 2014
Gloves are poor quality, used them once and their falling apart!!!

I would go as far to say, as saying they seem fake as my training partner has the same gloves and mine look like they are made out of completely different material.
on 5 June 2016
Had them for a while and they lasted a long time. Decided to wash them as they got really smelly. Bad idea, fell apart. I now don't use gloves which was a smart move. Your hands just have to get used to the calluses.
on 15 June 2013
Having started kettlebell training I was finding my hands getting large callouses. No more with these hard wearing gloves!!

At £10 they are excellent value for money. Definitely recommend!