4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
Published on 18 Jan 2011 by KG

2.0 out of 5 stars just kinda ok
If you're cursed with flat, thin hair you'll try anything at any cost. And I have. To be fair, it did help, but I've found other products that worked better and lasted longer for less money.
Published on 11 April 2009 by A. Weiser

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 18 Jan 2011
I have very thin hair so I bought this item based on reviews from other sites. I haven't really noticed any changes when I let my hair airdry. But I loved it when I used it prior to blowdrying my hair straight. It worked wonderfully! I've also used the spray mousse from Redken, and the foam mousse from Sexxy Hair, etc. For me, this works better. The texture of my hair is nicer and I like the convenience of the spray vs the foam spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bumble & bumble Styling Thickening Hairspray, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Bumble and bumble Thickening Hair Spray 50ml/2oz (Personal Care)
Everything was fine. The product and the delivery was great. Product is as described. Too expensive for such a small bottle though.

2.0 out of 5 stars just kinda ok, 11 April 2009
A. Weiser (GB) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 2 Jun 2014
Best hair thickener I've ever used easy to use . Not sticky like others I've used . Will be using on the future

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 9 Jan 2014
Excellent product!
Definitely thickens, is not sticky, and not heavy.
Great to use.
Only bought the sample size first time, but when it needs replacing I shall purchase a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 7 Feb 2013
Since i discovered this product, i find that this is all i need (post wash). Spray it all over damp hair, blow dry upside down and the effects are great. Volume without too the hair feeling dirty or tangled. I do use it with the B&B volume shampoo, which does help. But I've used both products separately and still notice a difference.

I should mention that this is not necessarily for 'lion' hair, but for a great everyday lift. My hair is fine to medium and without this product is just sits flat, with it i get a much fuller bouncier look.

Amazing buy for people who need extra volume.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, 7 July 2014
Ok, nothing special considering the expense

3.0 out of 5 stars no better than lotions at half the price, 10 July 2014
Very expensive

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy small bottle for travelling., 29 Mar 2013
I got this to try out. I like the product will get a bigger bottle next time. I like the press top instead of aerosol.

Bumble and bumble Thickening Hair Spray 50ml/2oz