on 2 February 2012
This is a great set, I bought one years ago and used it myself as well as showing my young kids at the time how calligraphy could enhance their school work. I have since bought another set and found it to be exactly the same as previously, I mainly use the small nib for regular letter writing and the larger nib for posters. I now keep it all to myself in order not to mislay the nibs again.
on 12 September 2011
I am learning Mandarin. It is difficult to make a start with Chinese writing. To make my characters less spidery I decided to use large writing. The italic pen and the black ink makes my Chinese writing look more stylish and adds the beginnings of my own flourishes to the long strokes. The short strokes and dots can be enhanced in the usual italic way into thick, thin or little diamonds. The curved strokes contain more interest for the eye with the varying thickness of the line.
on 6 February 2011
The smaller of the two heads is very good and i use it as my standerd pen. The larger however is scratchy and overly large in my opinion.

Small head: 5 stars