Size: 1 Pack|Change
Price:£2.62+ Free shipping

on 5 September 2013
In the picture there are 20 tabs whilst the dividers I received have 16 tabs, which is a bit of a pain as I have exactly 20 sections within my folder and the picture was the reason why I purchased these.

In terms of quality, they seem decent for the price that I paid (£1.60) so no complaints on that front.
on 7 August 2013
When I ordered these A-Z dividers, I expected 26 letter diver sleeves. About half of 'em share a letter! That has made this a total waste of my money. I don't recommend it and want to save you discovering this before you too waste yours.
on 30 July 2014
The edges of these dividers doesn't appear to be reinforced. Some of them ripped within two weeks of use. I then had to cover the holes with sellotape and hole-punch them again. This time, they did not rip. Makes me think I may as well just get ordinary dividers, put tape over them, and re-punch the holes.
on 30 January 2014
Ordered 10 of these luckily only 6 came as they are not the correct item as pictured. I wanted the 20 part and these only have 16 parts which is not really any good for our requirements. I will use these but did cancel the other 4. Please be aware of this. Besides this the actual product is fine.
on 18 July 2013
They let me sort out clients invoices into alphabetical order and have lasted ok. Not much else you can say really!
VINE VOICEon 16 July 2014
These are for our home office to allow us to file all correspondence such as utility bills and ease of referencing; on the face of it these seem to be good quality dividers, only time and constant usage will tell, we will update the review if matters change.
on 18 August 2014
The punched side are not reinforced with Mylar as indicated. The supplier adjusted the price without question or would have taken back but was unable to provide the right thing at the moment. Not suitable for heavy use as supplied.
on 7 November 2013
Great dividers, work as one would hope a divider to! There were 20 in my pack as some had 2 letters on but I'd read other people's reviews saying that so I knew what I was getting. Delivery was good and prompt.
on 15 December 2013
Buying this online is so much cheaper than in high-street stationery stores and better quality than some of the flimsy ones because the strip is reinforced with plastic. Very happy.
on 17 January 2014
The product image shows 20 tabs. Shipped product only has 16. Too many of the letters are grouped together, which is not as good as having separate tabs for individual letters.

See one answered question