4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality
I bought this to trace a sewing pattern. Really good thick quality. Can see through the tracing paper easily and made a great pattern piece that will last a few uses. Very happy with the product.
Published 18 months ago by Louise Bilby

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit damaged
The roll arrived in good packaging and appeared undamaged but when I got it out of the cardboard tube I found that at least the first 10m had a tear across the middle. As I was going to cut it up into smaller sections this didn't bother me but had I wanted to use the full width in one I would have been very disappointed.
It is, however, a very good buy for my...
Published 8 months ago by Maggie50

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Royal 841mm x 20m 90gsm Sovereign Natural Tracing Paper (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for dressmaking, 5 Jun 2013
Brought this to trace dressmaking patterns and it ideal. its see through yet fairly robust, wide.
I will definitely be buying more paper again

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 24 May 2013
Great quality tracing paper. I bought this for tracing off sewing patterns. Will be purchasing more when this roll runs out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Artist Materials, 28 May 2012
The product was received in good order with no damage and on time.

The product was exactly what i required for use whn creating artwork

I take great pleasure in recommending this company to anyone requiring artistic or office materials

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 15 Jan 2013
this was exactly what i needed and wanted from the product, good quality tracing paper ar at a good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Drawings, 9 Jun 2012
If I could'nt get paper like this I would not be able to carry out my business. What a god send.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit damaged, 7 Dec 2013
It is, however, a very good buy for my purposes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 27 Aug 2013
Good quality and well packed. I have used this product a lot and its worth buying. It doesn't rip and is very thick.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 26 Aug 2013
This is a large amount of great quality tracing paper at a competitive price. It was delivered on time. Used for my business and with the kids.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product - shame about delivery condition, 20 Aug 2013
I bought this for tracing off sewing patterns and its perfect for fhat purpose -thick and durable but easy to see through for tracing. Also a good price for such a large roll, it's sure to last me a long time.
unfortunately the roll was taped closed and at some point before it being packaged into the tube it had ripped lengthways, meaning the first part of the paper is unsuitable for purpose as its in two pieces!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›