4.0 out of 5 stars A little slippery, but works all the same
I wasn't sure about buying this item as I was not certain it would hold everytihng I needed it to. But it did, and more. It's flexible, expands well to a nice thick size and takes pretty much anything you need to throw in there. The closure still closes after use, even when it is stuffed to the gills
Inside, there are several seperate areas, all with tabs and a...
Published on 29 Sep 2009 by FussyMissus

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Item
Brought this to stor eall of my paperwork but its already full and doesn't expand as much as I hoped it would so having to invested in something a bit bigger.
But nice product, good quality but a little on the small side for any chunky paperwork.
Published 4 months ago by Danielle Viney

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A little slippery, but works all the same, 29 Sep 2009
FussyMissus (Uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
Inside, there are several seperate areas, all with tabs and a handy pack of card tabs to insert. These were a PIG to insert, but I found that if you cut them with scissors as opposed to using the handy scoring marks, it worked a lot better and saved a lot of bad words.
The huge oval on the front of this file peels off nicely (it is only telling you the name of the file anyway) and leaves no residue, and if you look at the other items, it comes in a variety of colourways, VERY handy for people like me, who have way too much paperwork.
The only downside is that it is not fabric as such, and has an almost slippery feel to it, making it easier than its sister products to drop, which is a shame if you have done loads of filing neatly!

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent vaue for a basic product, 21 Aug 2011
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
This is not a huge folder but will take at least 100 shseets of A4 and is smart to look at with a velcro strap so you can secure it. Could readily be carried to a meeting.

Comes with labels to mark up the dividers.

Don't get this if you want a huge folder for lots of papers but as a simple divider it is excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Expanding File, 14 May 2009
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
Ordered this a few weeks ago and it has made my life a lot easier. Now everything is in one place. It comes will little paper pieces to write the titles on and slot into the little holders so you can clearly see whats in each section. Closes up for compact storage too which is good. When it gets full, i will be ordering another.

5.0 out of 5 stars A4 Expanding File, 17 Feb 2014
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
This black file is compact, looks good and does not look out of place at meetings. I have managed to get all my current project papers into it and it does look more professional than just pulling papers out of a bag or file. It is easy to use and the multi-coloured tags show up my headings really well. It fits into any of my desk drawers and does what I expect it to do which is keep papers tidy and organised. It is also fits in my brief case and so is easy to carry around. The fabric body looks sturdy and not likely to get 'tatty' during its life. In the short time I have had it I have found it a really useful addition to my work.

5.0 out of 5 stars expanding file, 26 Feb 2011
Amazon Customer (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
After searching for ages I came across this fabric expanding file, and it was exactly what I wanted. The price was reasonable and it is well made and looks like it will last a long time. I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., 1 May 2014
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
Bought it for my husband as he always had a horrible papermess in his travelcase. Not anymore. He's impressed by the quality and how much it holds. Closes with a velcro fastening.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Item, 23 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 April 2014
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
Looks like this is no longer available but if you can get it, dont hesitate. Managed to get loads into it and because of that, my shelf is a lot tidier!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, 15 Feb 2014
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
This is a well made, good quality expanding file and, unlike some cheaper versions, stored documents are easily accessed. However, whilst I would recommend it for home use, as there is no flap to cover the open edges of the expanding sleeves when it is closed, I would not personally recommend it for college or work use etc.

3.0 out of 5 stars Case file, 7 Mar 2013
This review is from: Expanding file A4 fabric black (Office Product)
Ive given this a 3 star rating because although the product is of good quality, its small and doesnt hold much. Good for every day/monthly bill keeping but for those of you like me who have mega amounts of paperwork its far too small. The plastic pocket sleeves are good to hold a couple of A4 documents in each one, up to about 4 max I would say before you start stretching it out, but there are plenty of sleeves. But when you start to add documents, like mortagages, car, various insurances, pension forcasts etc then it struggles, and for me was too small to be fit for the purpose I wanted.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›