5.0 out of 5 stars comfort at last
I have bought etnies before and they are the only company that make anything that will fit a wide footed semi hobbit, also they are plain and discrete no annoying manufactures loud flashes. if you have wide feet and want comfort these are for you.
Published on 15 Oct. 2012 by hedgehog

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable enough
Even though I've never owned a skateboard, I have been wearing various brands and models of skateboarding shoes for the past fifteen years or so for three reasons:
1) They're heavy-duty.
b) Unlike a lot of other sneakers, they're usually available in the most versatile of colour combinations: black and black.
III) My feet are both high and wide, a...
Published 6 months ago by Not Bigfoot

5.0 out of 5 stars comfort at last, 15 Oct. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as ever, 17 Sept. 2014
I don't know what I'll do if Etnies ever stop making the Kingpin. This is my third pair in a row, they're the only shoes I can find that are a wide-enough fit. They're hard-wearing, long-lasting; their plain black understated styling goes with everything I wear, because much like my shoes I just buy the same plain black hoodie and blue jeans again and again; nightclubs that don't allow trainers still let me in wearing them. They're basically the perfect shoe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing work shoes, 17 Jan. 2014
Love theses trainers, they are my work shoes and I am on my feet for 8-9hrs a day, amazingly comfortable, added a waterproof spray to make them stain and water resistant. Over all pretty epic :) no worries

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these trainers, 21 Oct. 2012
my husband had these trainers for over three years until they wore out and he just wanted exactly the same pair again that's what he got. They last a long time for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 21 Mar. 2013
Nice shoes comfortable and neat looking and fits wide feet well. Not bad for the price and are of good quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big fan of Etnies but new shoes falling apart after few mouths, 24 Dec. 2014
I love Etnies skate shoes, with my last pair of Etnies 'shelfields' giving out after 3 years of abuse I promptly sort-out another pair but alas, sadly they don’t make them anymore.

Looking for smart-ish leather/suede only shoes with a round stitched toe, Etnies 'kingpin' where some of the only ones available I promptly ordered two pairs, one brown and one black for the feature.

While looking a little bland, both pairs fit fantastically, but are very hard on the heel while walking compared to my old 'cushioned' Etnies 'shelfields'. This has not improved over the 3 months iv been wearing them. The brown suede shoes looked extremely tatty after only 1 mouth of use with the Etnies labelling long since gone along with some of the stitching and frayed cloth tongue, I doubt they will last till the end of the year despite casual use; very disappointing.

On a positive note the brown shoes are outside are made 100% from suede, but the black one's are some leather/rubber/plastic composite which looks and feels distinctly fake.

All in all they fit well, are reasonably comfortable and look nice (for one mouth) but turns to rags very fast, iv owned much better and cheaper and expensive shoes. But then again spending £20-30 more or less will also not grantee more durable shoes, so grab these if the price is right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 21 Jan. 2014
Have been buying these shoes since I was 17 (I am 28 now) never even needed to look at another shoe since then, perfect 5 starts.

4.0 out of 5 stars skate shoes, 23 July 2013
B. S. Barker "brendanbe" (England) - See all my reviews
I've been through airwalks, animals, quiksilvers so I thought I'd give these a go. As they are a bit more expensive I want to see if they last any longer.
Not the most comfortable skate shoe I've had. The instep feels a bit 'flat'. I little bit tight round the toes but I'm a wide 10 so usually expect it. Length ways, a good fit.
They look fairly well made but I'll let you know later when I've punished them a bit more.

Later edit:
1 year on and they've probably lasted as long as my Animals and Airwalks.
If the price was right I might buy another pair but I was expecting a bit longer lasting wear off them.
And I just walk in them. I don't skateboard or anything

2.0 out of 5 stars Not durable enough, 15 Sept. 2014
1) They're heavy-duty.
III) My feet are both high and wide, a combination that skateboarding shoes seem to accommodate the best.
These Etnies Kingpin Low-Tops seemed pretty damn good until I just this morning noticed I could see my sock through one of the seams. This is the first pair of skateboarding shoes where the top has worn out before the soles and that is quite unacceptable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly small., 5 Dec. 2014
Hello. I wear a UK size 7 in mens Converse and mens Dr Martens, which are both a perfect fit, and I've had multiple pairs of each. I ordered a size 7 in these but they're slightly too small. I don't think they're a size 6, it's more like a 6 1/2. They crippled me after a few hours of wearing them the first time so I'm going to try stretching them. They weren't small enough for me to think that I needed a bigger size straight away. The padding in skate shoes always starts to wear away over time so I'm sure they'll fit nicely one day! Lovely looking shoes though! I was so happy when I opened the box.