Colour: Volcanic|Change

on 20 March 2012
I have two of these lovely storage pots, and another one on the way, i wanted them as my tea, coffee, sugar storage, and they look great on top of my pine bread bin, very classy looking, they feel really sturdy, and they have a lovely large silicon rim inside that makes opening and closing very smooth, and easy, this will also keep the contents nice and fresh, they match the grand teapot, milk jug, mugs, and salt pig of the same make and colour that i have, as you can probably tell i am quite a fan of le creuset, and Amazon have been great with speedy delivery, i used the free super saver, and it has all been very well packaged, so i am a very happy bunny, and would highly recoend
on 13 July 2007
COLOUR : CERISE
MATERIAL : STONEWARE

Measures around 11.5 cm diameter, 14 cm high.
Approximate maximum capacity : 0.8L

The lid has an easy-to-grasp knob and the inner silicone rim creates a vacuum to seal in freshness.

LE CREUSET embossed.
Easy to clean by hand or pop in the dishwasher.
Comes complete with STONEWARE use & care instructions.

Can be used for a plethora of products but I have found this is a colourful alternative to the regular coffee, sugar and tea canisters.

Available in a variety of colours.
Needed to store tea bags and bought to match similarly coloured accessories, this jar has a pleasingly robust, quality feel to it and has been an excellent purchase. With a flexible seal, it has been an ideal storage container and would highly recommend it to others.
on 14 June 2013
Bought these after buying a selection of Le C mugs, which I loved. Intended to start a Le C collection so thought I'd start with these storage jars. Very disappointed. Seem lower in quality. Lids are very ill fitting and are not airtight. Also, astonished to see a famous French make stamped Made in China. These are NOT worth the money!!
on 27 December 2012
I was bought two of these and I am delighted with them. They have a rubber seal round the lid which seems to ensure no air/moisture will get in and are a decent size but not too big. I will probably use these for flour and sugar and hopefully add to the set when I can. I am really pleased with these and just love the colour.
on 24 November 2012
I got this pot to use for sugar. It is a good weight and the top is sealed but comes off with one hand.
on 26 December 2012
Nice jar what can I say for 18 words about an orange jar, it's a good make and ideal for use
on 11 June 2012
These storage jars are beautiful! My new kitchen just had to have some new kitchenwear after using the same stuff for 20 years and finally tiring of the colour i decided i wanted to have something different for tea, coffee and sugar storage. I dont need to have it written on the side because i am clever and can remember which jar holds what after a few uses.. ! I purchased volcanic orange, teal and cassis and have to say i am so so happy. They look absolutely gorgeous side by side and the colours really pop out. Real class. Am now addicted to le creuset stoneware and the vast range of lovely colours and can highly recommend if you want some real style in your kitchen and not cheap looking rubbish that most other kitchens have. Im not a kitchen snob, well maybe a little, but these pots are worth every single penny and im thrilled to bits.
on 15 December 2015
Good looking kitchen worktop storage in a range of colours making it easy to coordinate colours. Robust & dishwasher safe.
on 1 August 2014
Lovely! My husband chipped the lid of the one we already have so tried to find a replacement lid. I couldn't find one so decided to purchase a new one. Happy with the price and delivery was superb. It was delivered a lot quicker than expected. These are great, well worth the money. Thank you for the quick delivery and packaging was great!!

See one answered question