5.0 out of 5 stars keep on walking, 30 Aug 2011
Having spent what seemed like forever looking for a decent pair of walking shoes, I eventually ended up trying the Moab GTX. Money well spent. Comfortable and durable shoes that have so far lasted a year of daily dog walking, hiking and general use, they are still in great condition and still keeping the water out. Best walking shoes I've ever had - the only thing is, make sure you order at least one size bigger than your normal size!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 2 Jan 2012
I have now owned 3 pairs of this training/walking shoe and have used them extensively on different terrain. I use them around camp and find they provide excellent grip on wet grass, on rough tracks and mountain paths I find there is sufficient strength and support in the sole so that you do not feel every stone and rock you walk over. Around twon they look good as smart casual wear. The gore tex waterproofing works like a dream keeping your feet comfortable and dry. I would agree with other reviews that the sizing is a little on the tight size and would suggest you go 1 size higher than your shoe size. I have worn all three pairs until they are completely worn out and they always last much longer than anything else I have bought or used. The laces tend to go first and I think they are also a little on the short side followed by the soles wearing out but I am very active and hardwearing the Merrell Moab is excellent and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Merrell walking boots, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Merrell Men's MOAB GTX XCR Hiking Shoe (Apparel)
I chose to buy merrell walking shoes for my sons birthday. I bought him a pair last Christmas and they have never been off his feet. As they are starting to look a little tied I thought it was time ti invest in a hew pair. He loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable but undersized, 9 July 2014
I've had Merrell shoes before so I knew that I had to order at least 1 size above normal. If you like to wear thick
socks or two pairs of socks when walking, it might be advisable to order 2 sizes above normal. The shoes are light and very comfortable and appear to be well made. I cannot comment on waterproof-ness as yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product but a little small, 20 July 2014
This review is from: Merrell Men's MOAB GTX XCR Hiking Shoe (Apparel)
You need to be careful buying these as they are not generously sized. Go for a size larger than you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., 9 Oct 2014
Sturdy, light, breathing, waterproof. You get what you pay for! :) It's the perfect trekking shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, 10 Sep 2014