Package Quantity: 1|Change

on 18 March 2013
High end product, even better than the hair strengthener in my opinion. Quick spray after styling to finish off, makes my hair look expensive! Can not do without this product.
on 5 December 2014
Super duper stuff!! Was slightly apprehensive as this is designed for horses!!!! However my usually frizzy locks we mained, I mean tamed:) I will be purchasing more.
on 11 November 2014
As long as you don't spray to much. It does work. Spray very lightly on your wet hair then work in with your fingertips before you comb it through
on 12 November 2014
Very good leaves you hair very silky and smooth , and you do not need to use much , delighted I found this.product
on 20 October 2014
Gives a super shine and gloss to the hair, love it!
on 4 June 2016
This is a great product, both for my horse and for me! Makes the horses hair easier to detangle and brush through without breaking hardly any hairs. It keeps it tangle free for a few days too. It works well on my hair too.....but use it very sparingly otherwise it feels overloaded and oily! Will certainly buy this again.
on 3 May 2016
Whilst this product may be great, when it arrived the lid had not been screwed on properly and as a result had all poured out over the packaging making the packaging wet and soggy. I was very disappointed to have spend a good amount of money on an almost empty bottle of product because of a faulty lid!
review image review image
on 14 December 2015
This stuff as just amazing..my hair is like straw, been using the shampoo and conditioner for a week and really helped my hair, but this sprayed on while drying makes y hair soft and shiny... yes if you put too much on its greasy, but thats a bonus you dont need much!.. will be buying again
on 11 February 2015
Awesome stuff, shone without the greece and very light on the hair
on 14 May 2015
Gorgeous stuff.
Makes hair easy to manage.
Thanks!!