on 20 November 2013
Wrong size, not 15 tog, some of the duvet had no filling at all. Linens refused to accept a return because I could not take photos of the duvet. The duvet had no size or tog label and was very poor quality. Will never deal with this company again. Customer services make life as difficult as they possible can.
on 16 March 2014
i got my order only to open it to find mold spots all over the duvet, the actual duvet was damp and smelt terrible, i have messaged the company twice now and still no reply am really not happy as bought this for my 18moths old and now he has no duvet im just hoping the company get back to me soon !!
on 6 April 2011
Bought this for my son and his single bed - he loves it and so do I ! So cosy and puffy and warm. Only thing is it's a little bit harder to get the duvet cover on compared to the other one. But thats ok really - much prefer this comfy one !
on 19 March 2013
I bought 2 duvet for my children, they are thick and very good quality. I will defintely recommend them.

Marie
on 31 December 2010
for less than 10pounds this 15tog duvet kept me warm and toasty during this crazy winter period. good size as well - more than enough for a single. really glad that i made this purchase. delivery was prompt as well.
on 11 April 2009
Not to impressed with this item. It soon went flat after just a few days use. A poor purchase, I`ll be looking for a better one with more life in it.
on 20 October 2012
Warm, light and so cosy - what more do you need? It was delivered very quickly. Winter will hold no fears now; and I can turn down the heating. Highly recommended!
on 1 August 2011
The duvet is really good quality and I can't believe how reasonably priced it is. It is light, comfortable, warm, can't find any fault with it.
on 19 February 2014
Well i purchased this duvet as i live in a very cold house at times, this product did not dissapoint, it arrived on-time without any issues, I opened it up and let it rest and it expanded and it expanded!! It has several individual stitched panels which keep the hollowfibre in one place, which is a brilliant idea, i think this is an excellent buy and i would recommend to others, and i`m now toasty and warm in bed, lovely!!!
on 8 October 2010
Excellent delivery. I ordered on Saturday and the duvet arrived on Monday! this is a good basic duvet. I normally have down or down and feather duvets but wanted a good basic duvet for a spare room and this fits the bill perfectly. It is washable and good quality hollofibre. Its size is generous for a single bed and I have no complaints whatsoever. Good buy!