4.0 out of 5 stars Pop Up Tent
The kids pop up tent, is ideal for play both inside and out.

When folded and stored in the supplied bag the tent takes up very little space. Once opened the tent is large enough for a child of 2 to stand up in and includes pegs to secure the corners while being used on soft ground.

Two large flaps at the front of the tent can be secured open using...
Published on 18 Sep 2009 by Matthew Pinder

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even last the holiday!
Was great the first time we put it up but by the third time it was looking very sorry for itself and the poles had buckled. Really not worth the money?
Published 9 months ago by Laura Needham

4.0 out of 5 stars Pop Up Tent, 18 Sep 2009
The kids pop up tent, is ideal for play both inside and out.

Two large flaps at the front of the tent can be secured open using ties, or secure shut using 6 velcro points. In addition there is a large flap at the rear that can be opened or closed to allow air through on very warm days.

In short, good cheap tent for young children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for our 3 mth old daughter, its excellent. We've used it several times already. Def recommend it., 17 Jun 2013
It does exactly what its supposed to. It gives great protection. I would recommend it to families with young children

4.0 out of 5 stars fantastic idea, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Infant Playshade (Toy)
Took this on holiday to turkey recently and it was so handy, my kids had a brill time sitting in it playing on the beach and it gave us somewhere to store our stuff whilst we went for ice cream.
It was really easy to fold up and put back in the bag when finished with it and fitted nicely into our suitcase for travelling.
I'm sure I'll use it here next summer too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop up tent, 27 Aug 2009
Mrs. Tjh Hill - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infant Playshade (Toy)
I bought this for our holiday. It is so easy to pack up and takes up hardly any space in the car. We will definitely be using it next year as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars its brilliant!!, 22 May 2010
C. Bartlett - See all my reviews
This review is from: Infant Playshade (Toy)
this playshade is fantastic so easy to put up and take down again and you can easily do it by yourself. i use it for my 2 yr old and 5 year old children they love it and it provides good shelter against sun/wind

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even last the holiday!, 5 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 31 Oct 2011
This review is from: Infant Playshade (Toy)
The tent is so easy to put up! No fuss when you're on the beach. A little more difficult to put away but after a little practice it's easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent sunshade, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Infant Playshade (Toy)
This pop up sunshade has been taken on 3 holidays abroad in last 2yrs and fits fine into our luggage, without using much weight allowance. Also used during UK summers. Good ventilation. very happy with product

5.0 out of 5 stars A great sunshade (keep the instructions in the bag!!!), 24 May 2012
This review is from: Infant Playshade (Toy)
I bought this infant playshade for my newborn son, so that we could keep him out of the sun and provide him with somewhere to sleep whilst we were on the beach.

The previous year I had spent a good 30 minutes watching a group of friends trying re-coil a playshade (it turned out to be this one) in order to get it back in it's storage bag - it provided quite a bit of entertainment watching grown men get all hot and bothered by the technicalities of it all!!!

The playshade is EASY TO SET UP and, if you FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS and have a few practices before you make an idiot of yourself on the beach, it's QUITE SIMPLE TO PACK AWAY. It was an EXCELLENT SUNSHADE. The fact that you could close the flaps or tie them back was useful and also having a small "window" on the opposite side to allow air into the shade was good. As we pitched our playshade on a pebble beach, we put a blanket underneath it so that the fabric would not rip. We also used a camping roll-mat to provide further cushioning.

The fun factor is watching someone who hasn't read the instructions putting it away and the educational value is learning to read the instructions before attempting anything!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy up/down. Plenty of space for an adult to sit in along with the kids., 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Infant Playshade (Toy)
I haven't used it on the beach yet....my review is based on receiving it and trying it in the garden. I have been looking for a new shade for ages. My old one used poles and took a while to put up. I saw these being used at a local air show and decided to purchase one. We often leave our belongings in the tent on the beach while we play or go in the water so I wanted a tent which closes. This arrived and was up in seconds. It has pockets to weigh it down with sand - so no more hunting for large rocks. I was nervous it would be a little small - but there is plenty of space for me to sit upright in it. It goes away in seconds. There was no need for me to watch YouTube to learn how to do it - it comes with a diagram and is really simple. I can't wait to use this on the beach next year - and it is small enough to go in the suitcase.

Infant Playshade