4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Little Radio
This is an nifty little DAB radio. We have it in the kitchen and the reception is extremely good on all the major stations (plus a few extra ones I do not really listen to!). It can pick up all of the BBC stations; sport is especially well catered for on all of the Radio 5 stations (crystal clear, without the Medium Wave crackle and pop), 6 Music is a brilliant...
Published on 9 Sep 2008 by L. Amer

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I bought this radio after reading the positive reviews above and was thoroughly disappointed.

The radio is *very* sensitive to movement, unlike other digital radios I have bought and has trouble keeping a strong enough signal. This is not a problem with reception in my area because other digital radios in the same house work fine.

Another problem is,...
Published on 16 Dec 2010 by Dr. Duncan Hull

5.0 out of 5 stars Roberts Gemini 45 Dab Radio, 22 April 2010
This review is from: Roberts Gemini 45 DAB FM RDS Digital Radio - Black (Electronics)
I love this Radio to bits!-with the information line and the 9 channel channel selet

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent, 13 Mar 2010
Well, this was a replacement for a highly un satisfactory PURE1. The pure could not hold a signal so returned and got the Roberts. Guess what.....The roberts done the job!! Nice looking good reception, easy to operate tidy size and reasonable sound for a medium to large sized room. Not sure the sound quality/volume would be good enough for a rowdyish party though!!

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use, 2 Mar 2010
Susan Farthing "Sue" (Dartford, Kent. UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my Mum's Birthday.It only took a short while for her to find her favourite radio stations and pre-set them.It must have been easy as she is not the best at technology!! She has been really enjoying the radio. She says the sound is much better than an "ordinary" radio. It suits any kind of decoration. Would recommend it and may get one for myself!!

5.0 out of 5 stars radio, 11 Feb 2010
P. A. Glenister "pag" (bedffordshire england) - See all my reviews
I bought the radio for my husband for his birthday to listen to the football/sports when in the garage, he was really pleased with his present

3.0 out of 5 stars Got this for my girlfriend then she left me for a trumpeter, 1 Feb 2014
Mark (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
But she likes the radio - very good sound, and pretty well made.
I think I will buy my next girlfriend one of the retro looking ones though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful buy, 2 Feb 2013
Sandra Levy - See all my reviews
This is just the job, so easy to programme and just a click gets all my favourite station and best of all no interferance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buying a digital radio, 12 April 2010
Peter Seaton (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
The quality of the sound is very good and also reception. It is simple to use and has FM as well, although I only use DAB.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Jan 2010
B. Tilling (Lincs, England) - See all my reviews
This radio is absolutely brilliant. So easy to set up and use. My partner loves it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Geminim45, 8 Aug 2012
Michael Maber (UK) - See all my reviews
Terribly disappointed with Roberts. I bought this because a relative has the preceeding model the Gemini 49 which has a built in recharger for AA batteries.

Spent 29 on 6 C size batteries (!) only to find that the Gemini 45 does not have a rechargable function. No other Roberts radio uses C batteries. I will now have to buy a seperate recharger! Shame on you Roberts.

Roberts Gemini 45 DAB FM RDS Digital Radio - Black