5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a stretch mark cream that works!
Published on 25 Mar 2011 by KJ PRIVETT

3.0 out of 5 stars not particularly pleased
Think it made a bit of a difference, but I do not really like the smell and the consistency of the product.I hate applying it, as I need to rub my skin a lot in order to spread it, good I am not pfegnant in need to rub it on my tummy; ), would prefer a creamier texture
Published 12 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a stretch mark cream that works!, 25 Mar 2011
KJ PRIVETT (London UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Tummy Butter for Stretch Marks 125g (Personal Care)
For some time now I have large deep, purple stretch marks on my thighs and upper legs, due to weight gain and weight loss. I have tried everything I know to try to make them fade. Lemon juice, Aloe vera, Tea tree oil, and other expensive stretch mark creams and oils, including bio oil. (which in my opinion, had made the stretch marks worse!) Then after seeing good reviews on youtube and on here about palmers cocoa tummy butter, I thought I might as well try it, as it is cheap and what can go wrong?

Well, after using it for two weeks, I can see the difference already. My stretch marks have faded to a more pinky colour. I think in another 2 weeks they will be gone or almost. I am so pleased. The butter itself, is highly moisturising and a little goes a long way, yes there is a faint smell, but it isn't unpleasent. Your skin does feel a little greasy afterwards, but once it is absorbed your skin feels great. I also use it on any dry patches on my knees and feet, before I go to bed. And I wake up with lovely silky feet! You can use the butter liberally, and apply it as many times a day as you want. I use it before I go to bed, and sometimes in the morning and already I have seen results.

I highly recommend this product. Buy it! It is so worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 24 Jun 2008
My wife has noticed a remarkable change on her skin on the first weeks. Fast Delivery.

4.0 out of 5 stars Weight training, 24 Aug 2013
I first got this product when I started to see stretch marks starting to for on my shoulders from weight training. Not wanting to stop training because of this I looked on Amazon and decided to go for this product. The smell is amazing, it is very moisturising and most importantly the stretch marks starting to form have were reduced.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick delivery, good packaging, 15 Feb 2014
This item was delivered the next day. The packaging was excellent, not too bulky but well protected. The product was in perfect condition and I've used it for 5 months now (I'm 7 months pregnant) and not a stretch mark in sight yet! Highly recommended product

4.0 out of 5 stars A nice treat for bedtime, 31 May 2013
I had my concerns whether this product would be too greasy. But it turned out too be not too bad.
My skin feels very nice after applying it, and the effect lasts will into the next day.
Nice and gentle scent

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 25 Nov 2011
I started using this from about 18 weeks into my pregnancy and so pleased I did - I delivered at 39 weeks with no stretchmarks! A great buy and will definitely use during my next pregnancy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective and smells delicious, 3 April 2010
Z. Harris "Lifelong cat lover" (Oslo, Norway) - See all my reviews
I'm now 8 months pregnant and have been using Tummy Butter since about 4 months. No stretchmarks yet, but I've still got a bit of growing to do. I suspect that I'll get some towards the end, since I have dry skin and already have some on my thighs. However, I did find that the Tummy Butter really helped with the intense itching as my skin stretched. That's the most I could ask for from any product of this kind.

The moisture Tummy Butter provides kept my stomach skin feeling soft and supple for the whole day and there have been only a couple of times where I've felt the need to reapply at night.

The only downside (and it's minor) is that the texture is a little strange. I have to dig out a glob of it with the back of my thumbnail, since it's quite hard, and before it warms up it feels quite grainy and greasy. But after a good massage, it works into the skin very nicely.

The smell is lovely. A bit like baby powder and vanilla. I'm sure it will be a smell that will always remind me of my pregnancy. I would recommend this over Sephora body butter and normal lotions.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 July 2014
got a rash :(

4.0 out of 5 stars good think product, 24 May 2014
while I found this a good product I am still having some problems with dry skin but all the others I've tried have fared no better

5.0 out of 5 stars Buttery yummyness!!, 28 April 2014
Gorgeous, smells good enough to eat! I'm 19 weeks pregnant and using it and loving it every day. Perfect, will keep on using it.