5.0 out of 5 stars mixed race hair
THIS IS SO GOOD MY GRANDAUGHTER IS MIXED RACE, AND FINDS IT HARD TO MANAGE HER HAIR BUT NOT ANY MORE, WE GOT THE RANGE OF MANE "N TAIL AND ITS WORKING WONDERS THANKS
Published 20 months ago by Rosamund Lucas

1.0 out of 5 stars it's like putting styling wax through your hair
Published 1 month ago by Megan Hyson

5.0 out of 5 stars mixed race hair, 6 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Afro hair, 12 Feb 2013
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml (Personal Care)
Love this product. My hair is thicker and has grown since I started using this product. I will recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars :), 6 Aug 2013
i love mane and tail products, this product lasted me around 6
months, its not suitable to use if you want to go out but for an overnight treatment its amazing!

4.0 out of 5 stars This is great!, 1 July 2014
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml (Personal Care)
If you are growing your hair for something specific. This has done wonders. Highly recommended product my hair has gone mad! In a good way!

1.0 out of 5 stars it's like putting styling wax through your hair, 11 Sep 2014
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml (Personal Care)
DO NOT USE!! This stuff is so sticky I've had to wash my hair at least five times to get it out!! The instructions aren't clear on how to use it and I put it on wet hair after using the mane and tail shampoo and conditioner thinking it's a conditioning treatment and it's not, it's like putting styling wax through your hair, it's horrible!!! Wouldn't recommend to anyone I'm very disappointed...

5.0 out of 5 stars Hello beautiful hair!!!!, 14 Mar 2014
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml (Personal Care)
Love love love! I was wary of this product because of all the bad reviews, but I have just used it and my hair is looking amazing.
I have fine hair I washed and conditioned my hair and applied a small amount and brushed through, yes it was sticky and my hair looked like it had been in a chip pan, but when I washed it out the next morning my hair is silky smooth and full of body, in great condition and I only needed to wash normally, rinse and repeat no problems.
I don't know how the others who have reviewed have used it but I think the trick is to use just a small amount.
I would recommend this product I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml (Personal Care)
I read all the reviews on this product AFTER I ordered it and got really worried. I was worried that it would be rubbish, but I'm so glad that I gave it a chance! I have very dry, curly hair naturally but it's damaged from a little bit of bleaching and from swimming for 2 hours a week.
The trick with this product is to take a take a tiny tiny bit on your fingers, literally skim it from the top, do not dig it out!! I then rub it into my hands and comb it into my hair from the ends, working my way up. It gives a lovely shine and puts some moisture back into my hair. I personally don't put it anywhere near my roots, but I just use it to improve the health of my hair rather than to grow it. I tend to put it in just before bed and sleep with my hair in a bun and my hair is always lovely by the next day.

2.0 out of 5 stars Mane n tail herbal gro, 11 Oct 2011
Kay Shepherd (Walderslade, Chaham UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml (Personal Care)
I bought this for my daughter who tells me it arrived in good time and was well packaged but she was disappointed with the product and lickened it to putting a tub of lard on her hair!

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Horrible Product that doesnt budge., 26 Feb 2011
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml (Personal Care)
Bought this under the impression that it would help with stopping split ends and allowing my hair to look healthy and grow.

Little did I know it is like superglue, It took me near on 13 washes on my hair to get rid of this product and done more harm than good. I couldnt even put a brush through my hair, I followed all the instructions and possible ways to put it on and didnt just "slap" the product on and It is really impossible to remove.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good conditioning product, 3 July 2009
This review is from: Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml (Personal Care)
Great product for styling and managing hair as you grow it; I'm not sure it actually speeds up growth but it certainly helps prevent breakage - especially if your hair is curly and dry like mine! Well worth purchasing - you only have to use a small amount on the ends of hair so will last for a very long time

Mane 'n Tail Herbal Gro Maximum 163 ml