Price:£2.49+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 6 October 2011
I bought an old 1972 Aga 18 months ago, had it installed, and have spent the last 12 months trying to clean at least 20 years of burnt on fat off it, with what must of been nearly every make of de-greaser known to man, I was at breaking point when some gentleman farmer told me his cleaner uses "Astonish" on his Aga.
Hey presto what a simple to use, most effective de-greaser and shiner upper on just about everything inside and outside the house, and best of all it take the hard out of work.
BUY it you WON'T be disapointed.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 January 2014
When I moved into my new house I inherited a range with a very blackened glass door. Tried everything to shift it and even googled for ideas on what to try but nothing made any difference to it. Saw someone mention this stuff and gave it a try and it really is wonderful stuff. Took a bit of elbow grease as it was really baked on to the glass door but I can't believe the results.

The smell isn't exactly chemical but working in close quarters with it over a prolonged period and the smell definitely builds up. It's a bit lemony but still I had to just work on small areas at a time or become overwhelmed with it. I'm a little sensitive to strong smells though so maybe it's just me.

Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. This was the only thing that worked for me and I'd tried all sorts to do the job.
on 26 February 2014
This is such a useful product. It is very economical and works well on pans and baking trays when other products I have tried don't work. I have also used it on the glass of the multi-fuel stove. It cleans it without scratching the glass.
on 17 March 2012
Tried this on our aga and it worked perfectly well. Why pay ten pounds from aga or even 2.58 from Amazon when you can get the same 500g tub for 99p in Aldi!! Brilliant!
on 13 April 2016
It's good..... but I saw it in POUNDLAND after purchase....boo!
review image
on 23 January 2015
Gosh I can't believe I have never used Astonish before. I now have a sparkling glass job, it's excellent on mirrors, shower door, sink. So easy and what's even better is how cheap it is.
on 11 March 2013
Wow, thought I had wrecked my stainless steel hob with cillitbang as it left blotchy marks, this stuff removed all traces and made it look brand new, this is amazing stuff!
on 10 July 2013
Very good at cleaning items.Does what it says on the box,it's a must have in every household.Even hard stains comes off quickly after applying this product.Recommend
on 3 March 2016
I have spent a fortune on oven cleaners in order to keep my glass oven door in particular clean and none have managed to easily lift the splash marks that occur from roasts etc. This product was recommended to me by a washing machine engineer and it's absolutely brilliant . It cleans the oven doors shelves etc perfectly and I also use it on my brushed steel sink ( which always appears streaky however often I clean it). I would thoroughly recommend this.
on 6 April 2014
I love this product. My sink comes up like new, the pans are free of marks on the outside and it cleans the glass of the log burner without scratching the glass