5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!
Lovely soft, small bristles. Great shape so easy to hold on to. Our baby boy cannot wait for us to brush his teeth at bedtime. Would buy again. No issues whatsoever.
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Sarah

3.0 out of 5 stars Will do
It's ok but it doesn't look like one on the picture. Didn't have hole in the middle for easy grip. So I've bought another one for just 1 with it and it's so much easier for my baby to hold it.
Published 23 months ago by Didi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Will do, 22 Aug 2012
This review is from: Wisdom Step By Step Super Soft Toothbrush For Children of 0-2 Year Old (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, 3 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 5 Mar 2010
This is such a perfect toothbrush for little ones. It is easy for both of us to hold at the same time (they always need to feel in charge, dont they haha)and the bristles are lovely and soft. I'm back on here to buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars toothbrush, 23 April 2009
Ms. L. M. Azar (uk) - See all my reviews
very good for aone yr old to use and hold.my daughter wanted it as soon as she saw it! thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars good but can get cheaper, 10 July 2014
Very good product but cheaper elsewhere

5.0 out of 5 stars This is soft enough and the size is fine. Good product and great service ans price, 4 July 2014
I bought this tooth brush for my cat, as the animal toothbrushes available in pet shops are too big and too hard. This is soft enough and the size is fine. Good product and great service ans price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wisdom Step By Step Super Soft Toothbrush, 19 May 2014
Susie Barrass (Newbold on Stour) - See all my reviews
My daughter finds it easy enough to use, but at 18 months she needs more than a little guidance. The handle on this, though perfect for her, is just that bit too short for me to hold too, in order to help her out. That said I would probably buy it again, unless I stumble upon something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for toddlers, 9 May 2014
Very ergonomic and easy to use on little mouths. Reasonably priced compared to the shops. Does tickle their mouths though.

5.0 out of 5 stars good start for baby., 26 Sep 2013
Deanna young (Essex, England) - See all my reviews
as soon as my son began to get teeth i purchased this. it arrived quick and packaged well. does the job! no complaints. easy for baby to hold.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 8 Aug 2013
L. Messerlin (France) - See all my reviews
My daughter uses it without any fuss. She loves it actually and chews on the bristles. It is comfortable for her little hands. She hasn't dropped it yet. The colors are nice too. I will be buying more of this toothbrush.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›