4.0 out of 5 stars Roundup fast action 1 litre weed killer
This is a great product, which outside of the summer season is not available locally at this sort of price. It takes several sprays to start to really work on problem weeds. There are two settings, one for foam, and the other a jet spray. One Litre of this product doesn't last very long, its a shame that it doesn't come in 5 Litre containers.
Published on 24 Oct 2011 by AntsG,Sussex

3.0 out of 5 stars Minor miracle at best !
Miracle weed killer, is somewhat overstating its potential. It certainly upset my weeds and killed off the smaller ones but most of the larger ones survived. It might be that I was not liberal enough with my application , or that our weeds in Lancashire are tougher than most !. We shall reserve judgement until we have had another go.
Published 4 months ago by Grandad

4.0 out of 5 stars Roundup fast action 1 litre weed killer, 24 Oct 2011
This review is from: Roundup Fast Action 1 Litre Ready to Use Weedkiller (Garden & Outdoors)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 29 April 2011
rossyb "r.breslin" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I have used this product before so I know it works. Within a couple of days you can see the weeds dying. I use it on my pathway and drive with good results on both.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and effective weed treatment, 4 Sep 2010
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I seem to have a perennial problem with weeds growing at the base of the house and around the edge of the drive, from where it has proven to be very difficult to pull up sufficient roots to prevent fast regrowth. Roundup has proven to be the most effective weed killer I have used, with treated weeds starting to wilt within hours and only a matter of days later they are dealt with entirely.

I tend to use Roundup in the ready to use format, mainly because I do not have a huge number of weeds to treat. For larger treatment areas the concentrates probably offer better value, but it is a matter of choice between convenience and economy and that is a decision only the user can make.

5.0 out of 5 stars This has worked surprisingly well!, 11 Aug 2011
I had almost given up on finding a weedkiller that worked, but I decided to buy this due to other reviews I had seen. It's worked an absolute treat for what I needed it for, and would highly recommend it to others!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roundup Weedkiller, 24 July 2011
J. R. Noland (UK) - See all my reviews
The ready-to-use dispenser is rather expensive but for a small garden and only occasional use it's worth the extra cost. The weed killing performance is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the bottle, 22 Jun 2010
A Kid's Review
Its great, kills even deep rooted pernicious weeds. Takes a few days, but it's effective. Better than other weedkillers on the market.

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 !, 2 Aug 2013
fantastic product , dose what it says , day in day out kills them weeds . i have seen this cheaper on the high street £3.50 now ,

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product that works!, 28 Aug 2014
Amazon-Addict! "E" (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
It seems to have done the job! Weeds, weeds glorious (not) weeds. They were all along the outside of the front of the house and drove me mad. No sooner had I ripped them out, and they were back within a couple of weeks. Next doors were 2ft high at one point. I decided to try this and bought the fast-action version. I weeded, sprayed (2 weeks ago) and not a sign of regrowth. I think they are finally dead! I even did my neighbours and still have nearly a full bottle. Great value for money. Sorry weeds!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very effective weed killer - hasta la vista stingers, 20 July 2014
This works really well. I have used it on some persistent weeds (stingers!) that keep coming up through my gravel path. I used this all round and after one day the weeds were shrivelling up - brilliant! My back passage has never been so clear. It does say it can take up to a week to kill them completely and if it rains soon after application that you will have to re-apply. So far I have found one application enough. Its a decent size bottle and I will definitely be buying it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Minor miracle at best !, 22 Aug 2014