on 2 November 2013
Not much I can say about these catches other than they do what they are supposed to and work really well on my shed doors. I have fitted a few of them to make sure doors are nice and secure.
on 10 August 2013
2" Turn Button Gate
Just what I wanted
good delivery
excellent service thakyou
I shall be pleased to use again. thankyou it has been a pleasure.
on 21 December 2013
These are ideal for things such as keeping shed doors closed, which is what I used them for. They're good quality and weather proof.
on 3 April 2014
Simple just what I needed......1 screw in job done .......would have liked a choice of colours but at the price very good
on 29 July 2013
I recently bought a new shed and when it was put together the top part of the door sat out a bit at the top. I purchased these door catches and they are perfect for keeping the door closed properly. Great job. Really pleased with my purchase and they arrived in the post very quickly.
on 4 September 2014
Excellent value for money, keeps the shed door tight shut, and door catch seems well made to withstand the elements for some
time.
Will buy from this seller again.
on 1 May 2013
Just what I needed to secure the bottom of garden shed door as it had buckled at bottom. Arrived within a couple of days and price good as well
on 12 June 2013
Excellent product and service very low price but the service doesn't suffer I would recommend this product and supplier to engine.
on 18 April 2013
found this extremely useful and has been able to keep my shed doors closed, under the severe weather conditions we have had
on 10 February 2016
Does the job, great for the rabbit hutch doors and also for keeping the top of my shed door pulled up tight to the frame.