5.0 out of 5 stars Verdone Extra Weedkiller
Published on 20 Jun. 2010 by Mr. Leslie Jackson

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use Docks are a problem
killed all my weeds quickly apart from the Docks left it for a couple of weeks and ended up digging the docks out the roots were massive.
Published on 5 Jun. 2011 by Deep clean

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Verdone Extra Weedkiller, 20 Jun. 2010
This review is from: Verdone Extra 1 Litre Liquid Concentrate Lawn Weeder (Garden & Outdoors)
I have used Verdone Extra Liquid Lawn Weed killer for a number of years since the product I used prior to this was taken off the market. I found that it was an excellent product and did what it promised, and killed stubborn weeds that other products I have used hardly touched. It was a little slow in showing results but I need not have worried, for I found that one application lasted for practically the whole of the growing season. If you give it a try I don't think that you will be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lawn weed killer, 13 July 2010
J. Jackson (england) - See all my reviews
This is the best lawn weed killer I have ever used, and will not be using any other.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lawn Weedkiller, 17 May 2011
I'm really impressed with this product. It does take a little while to kick in but it really does work. Probably the best lawn weedkiller I've ever used - I don't think I'l be using anything else in future.

5.0 out of 5 stars first class, 20 May 2011
Like everyone else I've found it excellent. Our lawn was infested with dandelions and daisies far beyond the point of prettiness. 3 or 4 weeks later they were all gone, 2 months later none appear to be coming back, the grass is starting to look healthy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why doesn't everyone use this?, 10 July 2011
As a professional gardener, I use this product on a regular basis without charging my clients. If you don't want the expense of a granular weed, feed and mosskiller, not to mention the possibility of burning the lawn, then this product will rid you of weeds very easily indeed. I've used it on small and medium sized lawns to great effect, where a dilute solution needs to be watered on (when the forecast is dry for the next day) and within days the weeds die yet the grass remains untouched. Unsuitable for heavily infested large lawns, although could still be used for spot applications. A relatively low cost solution to ridding yourself of lawn weeds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Verdone Extra, 4 Oct. 2010
I received the product OK and having used it, found it to be extremely good and have recommended it to others.

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use Docks are a problem, 5 Jun. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick killer, 11 July 2014
Killed selected weeds quickly and efficiently. For the area covered was remarkably cost effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, 3 Feb. 2015
Verdone is great for the weeds. Don't expect it to do the moss though. I try to go over it properly but there is always a few that survive or come back, so I then make a mix and spot weed with the watering can a month or so later. It is excellent. Just be careful the spray doesnt get in the fountain or containers that birds might drink from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box, 21 May 2014
I have been using verdone for years and it is brill on lawns. I check my lawn on a regular basis and keep them under control. Have also used on my neighbours badly weed filled lawn and now it's actual grass again!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›