Size: 2.5 L|Style Name: Bottle|Change

on 27 August 2014
Plants Love this stuff, not only to be used for tomatoes, this stuff is dynamite for helping your plants to grow big and healthy quite quickly. Use this on a regular basis (once a week-ish) and your plants will flourish, they will be very bright and grow very big, along with nice long lasting flowering. Tomorite will have your plants being the envy of your street/allotment/stall in no time at all.
on 4 November 2011
paradoxically this product hardly needs a review.It is the market leader for a convenient ,reliable, liquid concentrated tomato fertiliser.Those in the know also use it for flowering plants.It is not the cheapest,there are many imitations,but it is the best without doubt.This is the first time that I have bought this large size but I decided my normally scrooge type instincts could be put to one side for once and save a few trips to the garden centre.
on 17 July 2013
After feeding my tomatoes, aubergines and peppers with Levington Tomorite, after only 1 week the improvement in the plants is incredible. They are stronger and there has been a big increase in the size of the fruits and at the same time an increase in flowers.I am even feeding my grapevine with it. I am very satisfied with this product and highly recommend it.
on 21 September 2014
Used this weekly as a fertiliser for my potatoes . The biggest tatties and best yield EVER!!!
on 27 May 2014
This product is a waste of time and money. I have been buying the 1 litre Tomorite and loved it's performance. Just use to feed my roses and apples with just 40ml diluted in a watering can. I thought this 3L one was it's bigger brother but NO. This is a diluted one and requires 100ml per bush/tree. The quality seems to be highly diluted but much more expensive. Poor packaging as well as the ones I received were leaking. Will not buy these and do not recommend. Will have to stick to my 1 litre ones.
on 31 May 2014
Superb stuff. I have used this for years and all my plants thrive. Although this same size bottle is only £2 from good old Wilkinsons! ;) I used to buy this on-line (from Amazon) but now I just pop to Wilkinsons :)
on 28 November 2013
Quick delivery from Amazon and good tomato food, however this is pre diluted and does not last long at all.

We have a few tomato plants and following instructions it only lasted a couple of weeks.

It is much better value to buy the concentrate version.
on 9 June 2014
thank you a very good buy for the money have some more next year if its still on offer then
on 14 February 2014
I,m 65 now I got the gardening bug through reading Percy Throwers garden books and he used tomato plant food for his hanging baskets, containers etc as well as his tomatoes and veg, and I have continued to do so with great results, my peppers were the talk of our street, I use it on almost everything I grow.....
on 1 July 2010
I can remember my grandfather using tomorite and he was born in 1900!

My parents used it.

Now I use it and am trying to work out a way to smuggle it to our kids in the States,

Simply - It does what it says on the container.

Cheapest price on the net (with prime) more than 30% cheaper than elsewhere when you include shipping